• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

When will the takeover go through? The Waiting Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully they do it by tomorrow evening as it’s the day I am going under the knife at the hospital and resting up on Friday to recover.

It’s surprising NL are slow, especially they are quick to throw the books at us over last 3 season.
A cynic would suggest that there are members of the NL board of directors with a possible conflict of interest and disrupting our preparations for the coming season could be in their favour.

A cynic would suggest that there are members of the NL board of directors with a possible conflict of interest and disrupting our preparations for the coming season could be in their favour.
You might very well think that, but I couldn't possibly comment....

Vm5Q-Z.gif

Let's face it. The NL are probably hyper vigilant with any transaction involving RM because of their experience of dealing with him in recent years.
Ain’t the Dagenham chairman the one who runs the NL board. From memory there are 7 chairman of clubs in our league on the board. It is in their clubs interests to slow this down as much as they can for their own gain. They show time and time again how useless they are and make it all up as they go along. Wouldn’t suprise me if their checks are them sitting there colouring in the holes of the letters and drawing their own little tags on the paperwork.

Ain’t the Dagenham chairman the one who runs the NL board. From memory there are 7 chairman of clubs in our league on the board. It is in their clubs interests to slow this down as much as they can for their own gain. They show time and time again how useless they are and make it all up as they go along. Wouldn’t suprise me if their checks are them sitting there colouring in the holes of the letters and drawing their own little tags on the paperwork.

Attachments

• IMG_6065.jpeg
    IMG_6065.jpeg
    175.5 KB · Views: 246
Steve Thompson if your reading this don’t mess up our season preparations otherwise there 100% WILL be consequences such as Dagenham getting a 5-0 thrashing both home and away FROM SUFC! 🔵

OK, so it’s with the NL now and maybe we have a few days or week extra to wait because of them.

But let’s put it into perspective…this has dragged on for months and months because of ONE MAN and the National League board doing their job to ratify it are not the enemy.

I get the passion, I get the frustration but always important to have that perspective I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back