• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

When will the takeover go through? The Waiting Game...

I did say 5pm at like 7am this morning. There’s still time I hope haha. Tbh I just want this completed by Friday at least just in time for me to have a heart attack watching the England game on Saturday.

Agreed. They will want the revenue we bring with decent away followings etc. Points deduction would fit the bill very nicely for the NL
If the bond was divided across all other 23 clubs that’s 43k each, seems like the league will take a big chunk of it. Not sure how cash protects the integrity of the competition

Id be surprised if the league kick us out, but you never know with this outfit, I feel if it's a points deduction again it will be a lot more than 10 which will make staying up very difficult, didn't dover get a 24 point deduction a few seasons back?? Which could then see us relegated and possibly not sustainable for the consortium financially

• Wow
Reactions: TJC
RM - I will sell the club for £1, but want £4.5m for Roots Hall.
COSU - Ok, here is you £1, now deduct the £4.5m from the £20m you promised and we have a deal.

RM then owes COSU £15.5m once he starts to see his 'profit' from FF.

Profit = Any monies he has left after selling his soul to the devil.

I’ve never been on bail, but I would assume so. If it all goes belly up not sure how cash helps the integrity, I know it’ll help the clubs
Clubs that have played us can have their expenses for that game refunded - so they are not disadvantaged versus teams who have yet to play us and thus haven't paid out for travel, hotels etc

Back