• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

When will the takeover go through? The Waiting Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that, I assume, it is COSU that paid off the Winding Up order, and bearing in mind last nights statement from them, could it be that COSU today now own the club? Or is that silly wishful thinking?

Jeez the comments on CP’s big day tomorrow tweet range from deal will be done to more bad news incoming. Cesspit, Musk should have called it.

The fact that, I assume, it is COSU that paid off the Winding Up order, and bearing in mind last nights statement from them, could it be that COSU today now own the club? Or is that silly wishful thinking?
Was it defo paid off or was it payment plan?

Here is a new word for RM
MIDWIT - it’s meaning is:
Someone who is around average intelligence but is so opinionated and full of themselves that they think they're some kind of genius. Midwits have a shallow understanding of things and at first can seem a bit smart, until you dig deeper and realize they're just posers. They overlap with pseuds.
Not sure about average intelligence tbh!
I'll still call him ****wit!

I guess it’s a technical question for one of our legal eagles. My understanding was that PG joined Stewart’s Law’s petition. If that is withdrawn, what does that mean for PG?
@Spaceman Spiff it's on one of the other threads where posted. Anyone owed more than £750 who joins a WUP can continue with it even if the originator of that WUP settles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back