• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

When will the takeover go through? Council / Citizen Housing agree new Heads of Terms 26 June

"Treating" (one of the electoral definitions of bribery) only counts if I'm buying you a drink 😂
Legend!! I love the fact that you laughed at the thought of @Napster buying you a drink despite I suspect you've never met him. If you ever do you'll realise what an unrealistic proposition that would be. 🤣🤣

There may a few issues with conflicts with this, particularly if it was done by the club
Agree - but maybe something along the lines of the club having certain matches where they provide the council with a meaningful number of tickets for disadvantaged kids and their parents/foster parents/ carers. Such schemes have a strong social care dimension and perhaps that sits well with council objectives? Only an idea after a few G&Ts so don’t shoot me.,,

We've agreed Heads of Terms (the principles under which we will test a proposal through due diligence).

The club still need to work with COSU on completing the sale but this is a positive step.
Many thanks for the time and effort that has been put into this - so many of us are grateful to finally see this saga coming to an end and for some of us (myslef included) this has been a LONG time coming.

As my local councillor I can assure you that when the local elctions come around I know which box I shall be ticking.

Back