• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Took youngest granddaughter along with her dad and Mrs C'mon you Shrimpers to Garons as there was something called Southend Just Ride so she could learn to ride a bike. Utterly brilliant. Mobbed. They use the running track. Bikes of all description available, a volunteer helped her, loads of children and adults with disabilities getting a kick out of being biked around. I'm speechless. Never knew it existed. Wonderful.

Took youngest granddaughter along with her dad and Mrs C'mon you Shrimpers to Garons as there was something called Southend Just Ride so she could learn to ride a bike. Utterly brilliant. Mobbed. They use the running track. Bikes of all description available, a volunteer helped her, loads of children and adults with disabilities getting a kick out of being biked around. I'm speechless. Never knew it existed. Wonderful.
We've just had our 2 year old grandaughter to stay for a couple of days.Not sure she's up to riding a bike yet -though Im sure Mrs Tangled will get her started soon!

Looks like I am moving to outside IR535 work again so have just registered a new company.

My accountant checked the tax portal and it looks like my umbrella company has made mistakes in my favour so I could be due a fairly chunky rebate as well.

Looks like I am moving to outside IR535 work again so have just registered a new company.

My accountant checked the tax portal and it looks like my umbrella company has made mistakes in my favour so I could be due a fairly chunky rebate as well.
Not heard of that one!

The rest, however, is great news!

I ordered a litter picker from Amazon yesterday (£5.75). It's been despatched by the seller and arriving today via DPD. I didn't think they worked Sundays, nor delivered such small price stuff. So what do I know.

Went to see Espanyol's first win of the season yesterday 2-1 against Real V..MInd you they left it late Their winner came in 9 mis.of added time in the 2nd half ! Still as they say "It's an ill wind" ,Wasn't planning to go originally because of the 7.15 KO but went after our late posponement.

My wife has been stuck in hospital with a serious foot injury complicated by type 1 diabetes.

It is my birthday today so we got permission from ward to pop to Wagamamas. Staff enquired as to boot on my wife’s foot and we told them the story. My meal was free as a birthday treat and we received vouchers for two free meals in the future.

Back