• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Decided to scrap my Fiesta. Had it for 9 years and its lived for 23. Other than a water pump and the usual rust issues its been a pretty good car. However, One brake hose going on me 2 weeks ago, and another going this week its time to send it to the scrap heap.

Bought for £700 with just 33k on the clock. I've added 113k to it and have probably only spent about £800 in repairs since owning, with £350 of that being the water pump and a new timing belt. Advantages of cheap motoring in action.

Hopefully scrap prices are high.

All the best RHB. Hands are buggers when they go wrong. My Dupuytren's is coming on nicely. I'm now on the lifetime of daily physio. They're delicate things hands. Historical note. Dupuytren is buried in Pere Lachaise cemetery. Not sure how near to Jim Morrison, Chopin or Oscar Wilde he is though. I'd post a picture of my post op hand with stitches but people might still be eating their breakfast.
Hope the op has been a success and the hand's back to normal soon.
Thanks buddy. Mrs RHB has kindly reminded me that it has definitely stopped any left handed arse scratching for the moment!

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back