• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

David Bentley saying on soccer AM that football was too much hard work. Unbelievable. After his 15 Million pound move from Blackburn to Spurs, he signed a five year contract that made him a Millionaire. Spurs fans say that he took the mickey, and was not trying very hard and was happy in the reserves to run down his contract, and collect his massive wages. He then retired at 29.
If ever there was a footballer who would have benefitted from doing one weeks work in a proper job, say manual labour on about £7 an hour, it was him.
How I feel for him that on non match days he had to do 2 hours of training, and was only paid Millions for something that the rest of us could only dream about.

Ordered a chicken pasanda at the takeaway, got home and found I'd got a flippin' chicken korma - disappointed doesn't do justice to the way I feel.

When you've got home and got things ready to have dinner, are you really going to do that?

Too bloody right I would. My Indian is only local and I wouldn't tolerate a Korma when I'd ordered a Pasanda, Pathia or whatever else I had. I take it they told you what was in the bag when you collected?

I was in there the whole time, ordered and waited, while Kev took my dad home after football. They didn't read the order back to me. Just couldn't be bothered, will let them know next time we're in there though. I mean, who eats korma???

I was in there the whole time, ordered and waited, while Kev took my dad home after football. They didn't read the order back to me. Just couldn't be bothered, will let them know next time we're in there though. I mean, who eats korma???
By the sound of it you did

David Bentley saying on soccer AM that football was too much hard work. Unbelievable. After his 15 Million pound move from Blackburn to Spurs, he signed a five year contract that made him a Millionaire. Spurs fans say that he took the mickey, and was not trying very hard and was happy in the reserves to run down his contract, and collect his massive wages. He then retired at 29.
If ever there was a footballer who would have benefitted from doing one weeks work in a proper job, say manual labour on about £7 an hour, it was him.
How I feel for him that on non match days he had to do 2 hours of training, and was only paid Millions for something that the rest of us could only dream about.

Not quite, he actually said he didn't enjoy playing football anymore.

Some complete ******* let their dog defecate right outside the entrance of Go Outdoors in Pitsea and didn't clear it up.

Back