• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

Drastic™;1929335 said:
Currently watching the first half of S4 of Vikings - it has not disappointed.

Think it is getting better and better, the second part of season 4 is not disappointing so far and a lot happens! Really enjoying it and can't wait for every Thursdays new episode and today is Thursday!!!!

Just read that cult TV series Prison Break is returning, despite most of the cast not making through the final episode.

Huh? :unsure:

Not true, all of the cast that are in the new season made it through the last one except one where I assume there is a twist.

Yer, you're right my memory failed me. Still, surely this cow has been milked dry?

Only time will tell. I enjoyed the last season as it was a little bit different and enjoyed it all. Season 3 was a bit weak but that was during the writers strike where everything was poor. I will be watching it and I'm excited for it to start, whether that excitement will continue is the question.

Competitive career women at work. I get the whole inequality thing and my view is if you're good enough for the job, that's the only thing you need. What I don't understand is why the women between themselves are back-stabbing, bitching and constantly trying to undermine each other. I'm convinced it is this attribute that holds them back. Men do it but in much less of a transparent way.

Competitive career women at work. I get the whole inequality thing and my view is if you're good enough for the job, that's the only thing you need. What I don't understand is why the women between themselves are back-stabbing, bitching and constantly trying to undermine each other. I'm convinced it is this attribute that holds them back. Men do it but in much less of a transparent way.
I never realised that the world of TV critics was like that, or that you had a career change - hope it settles down there

Watching that 'Five Years' Bowie doc on BBC4. Some really great footage, although it does just reinforce my feeling that he was only really relevant as a musician for barely a decade. Jesus, what a decade though.

New series of Room 101 started last night. As funny as ever. Nigel Havers wanting to despatch Jeremy Corbyn to Room 101 because he is actually a Marxist who doesn't like sugar in food but makes jam............priceless. Welcome back Frank Skinner and co.

Watched the last part of Sherlock last night. Just couldn't get into this series. Was it just me?!
I gave up after watching the 2013 Xmas special - utter ****. Shame really, as it was decent to begin with.

edit: And no, it's not just you - the series finale enjoyed the lowest viewing figures in the show's history.

Watched the last part of Sherlock last night. Just couldn't get into this series. Was it just me?!

Certainly not - hasn't hit the spot since second series for me.
Last night certainly started promisingly enough but just turned into cack.
Really hope that's it but can see BBC flogging a dead horse for a while yet.

Back