• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

It's brilliant isn't it! Some good twists the only thing that annoys me is the length of time they spend sometimes when mourning the loss of someone.

Have been watching the 1st ever series of Only Fools and Horses on Netflix, very funny and very politically incorrect - the PC brigade would never allow this nowadays...

Have been watching the 1st ever series of Only Fools and Horses on Netflix, very funny and very politically incorrect - the PC brigade would never allow this nowadays...
The BBC have edited the casual racism out of those early episodes for when they repeat them. Strange, given that I recently saw the episode of Fawlty Towers where the major talks about 'niggers' and 'wogs' completely unedited on the Beeb in the early evening.

You don't need a soul to enjoy The Night Manager.Just an addiction to flashy production values.The same sort of thing that makes Bond films popular (but not with me).
Amazing that you can be so judgemental about a show that you've watched 5 mins of.

Saw 5 minutes of it today.Thought it was crap. Turned over and watched Night Manager, feel better now:winking:

Ha!Caught another 5 minutes of Night Manager last night.Tbf,quite liked the flashy opening title credits but couldn't stand Hugh Laurie in his private jet.Is this the lifestyle we're all supposed to aspire to? Count me out.:winking:

Ha!Caught another 5 minutes of Night Manager last night.Tbf,quite liked the flashy opening title credits but couldn't stand Hugh Laurie in his private jet.Is this the lifestyle we're all supposed to aspire to? Count me out.:winking:

Yes. Everyone is supposed to aspire to the lifestyle of an illegal international arms dealer.

Back