• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

Jessica Jones. Loving the soundtrack and its noirish qualities. The Night Manager is also good. Trapped however is one Nordic programme too much for me.

Anyone caught BBC2's most recent black comedy drama Stag? I've just watched part one on catch up and it definitely has potential. Group of guys on a stag do in the Scottish highlands, very dry, and sometimes v funny. Reminded me a bit of Python at times.

Was very good, top recommendation RHB. :thumbsup:

World Track Champs, cycling from Stratford.
The "elimination" event where a rider is eliminated every 2nd lap if they are last over the line; very interesting and tactical.
Cav came 2nd but there were some crashes and then halts while riders got back on their bikes and got back into the group - the Dutch rider had huge bruise and graze rip through his shoulder and he will have a bad night - brave riding,

Have been watching the two new shows on Sky, Limitless and Stan Lee's Lucky Man and have to say both are brilliant. Anyone else been watching them?

Season 3 of Walking Dead is much better than season 2, really starting to get into it.

Was hoping to watch the new series of House of Cards this weekend, but Netflix sold the rights to it in Spain to Movistar before they set up their Spanish site, so it won't be available for at least a few months. Looking forward to watching it when I get the chance though, reviews have been pretty positive from what I've seen.

Was hoping to watch the new series of House of Cards this weekend, but Netflix sold the rights to it in Spain to Movistar before they set up their Spanish site, so it won't be available for at least a few months. Looking forward to watching it when I get the chance though, reviews have been pretty positive from what I've seen.

Good to hear. S3 was a letdown IMO.

Good to hear. S3 was a letdown IMO.
Agree, felt like it never really got going, almost like it was setting it up for the next series to be better. A few people who have watched most of it and reviews I've read have said the first episode or two are a bit like that again but then it really gets going again.

Have been watching the two new shows on Sky, Limitless and Stan Lee's Lucky Man and have to say both are brilliant. Anyone else been watching them?

I like the look of limitless, I enjoyed the film, will give that a go soon. Anyone watched Vinyl yet? The Scorcese and Mick Jagger thing?

Excellent episode or The Walking Dead, the gang are in some very grey moral areas regarding survival.

Also the last two Modern Family episodes. A couple of smiles, no more. They beat the cute/cheeky kid thing relentlessly in that programme and it's such old hat.

Episode 2 of Stag done and dusted. Bring on the third please BBC. If you haven't seen it yet, get down to BBC iPlayer before it's too late.

Also the last two Modern Family episodes. A couple of smiles, no more. They beat the cute/cheeky kid thing relentlessly in that programme and it's such old hat.

That show has enough credit in the bank for me to watch the next series regardless but...it is a long way from the dizzy heights of its early years.

Back