• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

Just finished the final part of Banished (BBC2). Absolutely brilliant drama, so well crafted by Jimmy McGovern and superbly acted by the whole cast.

Just finished Mad Dogs (Sky 1 box set). 4 series and each one built and got better and better. I really wasn't expecting the ending that it had!!

Mad men final series.

Two episodes in and so far all filler.

Not impressed.

Disagree - it slow, but mesmering - something very odd going on with Don.

Spoiler:  
Getting with Di (die?) who as pretty as she is, is far from his usual type. Giving away his money ($1M to that spoilt bitch Megan?)

W1A - it does make me laugh, but some of the characters are such *****, and so annoying (e.g. that dumb intern Will) it can get a bit wearing.

Has anyone caught Wild Things on Sky. It's a cross between The Generation Game, and It's a Knockout, set in a woodland. Sounds carp, but was hilarious.

Saw Nicola Sturgeon on the Leader interviews last night.Easily the most impressive of the party leaders.

Also caught Panarama's "Who will win the election?" special.Bad news for UKIP if their Yank expert is right.He's forecasting that they'll only get one seat.:thumbsup:

Ballot Monkeys - Started last Tues, Ch4, Set on the battle buses of the main political parties, very similar to 2012, very good satire. Another one tonight and three next week (five in total) 30 mins a time.

Ballot Monkeys - Started last Tues, Ch4, Set on the battle buses of the main political parties, very similar to 2012, very good satire. Another one tonight and three next week (five in total) 30 mins a time.

Yeah just catching up. Good stuff, satirical but also funny. Also contains the lovely Esther Smith

Pretty good, especially as it is written the day it is broadcast. A favourite line of mine came from the Conservative bus:

"Oh bloody hell has Cameron got his sleeves rolled up again? He's not a gynaecologist"

Pretty good, especially as it is written the day it is broadcast. A favourite line of mine came from the Conservative bus:

"Oh bloody hell has Cameron got his sleeves rolled up again? He's not a gynaecologist"

Yeah it's really clever how relevant it is.

[video=youtube;IvdUMYJFxLA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvdUMYJFxLA[/video]

The Enfield Haunting - spooky poltergeist stuff based on a "true" story from a haunting from the late 70s. After watching the news clips on Youtube afterwards, I'm amazed that people fell for it, but hey we lived in simpler times. Entertaining though.

Back