• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Absolutely, Wembley looked rubbish against Crewe, just looking at about 30000 empty red seats. Someone said there was 48000 yesterday for the conference play off. Bit embarrassing if we don't beat that ! Can't see it somehow though!

That was a record crowd for the Conference play-off final and may never be beaten. It also included about 5,000 neutral fans due to special offers.

Mind you last seasons Conference Play-Off final crowd was 19,613 which was still bigger than the League 2 play-off final crowd of 14,007

Very few Cat 5 (£32/£16) tickets currently available.

Anyone got any idea why Block 135 is not available? Was/is it being kept back for on the day sales? Bit odd as we have either sold out or have limited tickets left in some cat levels which might put people off attending.
We had an initial allocation of just over 30,000 but in reality that is probably under 20,000 as that is all that has been for sale on the See ticket web-site.

Can anyone confirm, as far as I've seen block 135 hasn't been put up for sale yet? It's a bit odd and at the moment only leaves 1 block option (131) for category 5 tickets!

This means there will be a whole gap (block) between block 134 & 136 :unsure:

Can anyone confirm, as far as I've seen block 135 hasn't been put up for sale yet? It's a bit odd and at the moment only leaves 1 block option (131) for category 5 tickets!

This means there will be a whole gap (block) between block 134 & 136 :unsure:

Only single Cat 5 tickets available in Block 130. It seems no one has any idea why Block 135 not being sold.

Cheapest tickets now are really the Cat 4 £38/£19 which as I said earlier might stop some people from coming. But they could let us have cheaper tickets in the rest of our initial allocation, otherwise it was not really an initial allocation was it!

All I can think of is that block 135 is being sold in the ticket office perhaps?

Update : there now isn't any cat 5 ticket options available

All I can think of is that block 135 is being sold in the ticket office perhaps?

Update : there now isn't any cat 5 ticket options available

They would have said by now if they were selling them in the ticket office?
Whilst initially praising the way the tickets were being sold it does not seem as good now. You would have thought extra blocks would have been put on sale. Or is it a crafty way of trying to sell the more expensive seats first.

We are actually taking an awkward amount for Wembley they might have to open Level 5 for a very small amount of people.

I'd imagine that the reason for not opening other sections for category five tickets is largely down to the additional stewarding and services that would of be required within the stadium - this is standard practice at Wembley in particular.

I'd imagine that the reason for not opening other sections for category five tickets is largely down to the additional stewarding and services that would of be required within the stadium - this is standard practice at Wembley in particular.
But why give us an initial 30,000 allocation in the first place then.
Why not say it was an initial 20,000 (if it was even that many?)

Just got my 5 tickets block 140
my father is 80 and a Blue Badge holder- reminder if you have a blue Badge holder with you you can park in the Blue Badge parking as long as they bring their badge- blue badge parking £15

looking at the price map the majority of the upper tier is cat 5/6, so if we get that far the lower price could draw people in. That said, the phantom block 135 does seem weird.

Back