• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Seems unlikely if we have only sold 12k so far... Wouldn't be surprised if being released gradually..

Nope sorry all the Cat 1 blocks were on sale from day 1. We have about 20,000 tickets in the lower/middle tiers and when you look at the plan not many are actually Cat 1 the same as with the Cat 6 they have all sold out as well.

Cat 1 Ambulant Disabled also sold out, so you can't even do an Alf Garnett.

Can I ask a cheeky favour seeing as I am going to be flat out at work today.

1) I can only book tickets through SEE and not at club shop?

2) what are the Zone, TBV and family blocks again ?

3) do we have an official shirt yes or no ? And if not is it home or away shirt ?

4) Does club shop do name printing ?

Thx all.

Can I ask a cheeky favour seeing as I am going to be flat out at work today. Thx all.

1) I can only book tickets through SEE and not at club shop?

Correct only through SEE. http://www.seetickets.com/event/sky...-final-southend-united/wembley-stadium/876241

2) what are the Zone, TBV and family blocks again ?

Designated Areas

The Family Area of 1,695 seats is at the rear of Blocks 137 – 140.
The singing area will be situated in Blocks 133 and 134, with the Shrimpers Trust in Block 136 and Shrimperzone / Travelzone in Block 132. Please note these areas will be on sale to all supporters so the designation is to assist in people grouping together, you won’t need additional details.

3) do we have an official shirt yes or no ? And if not is it home or away shirt ?

Apparently there will be new merchandise in the club shop this week, that's all the details we have so far.

4) Does club shop do name printing ?

They do normally but whether they will have time this week is anybodies guess ATM

Thanks JC I've emailed club shop on shirt. I'll get ticket tonight. I doubt my wife will want to come but I need to ask her

Cat 1 already been on sale and would now appear to have now sold out.

Strange that. Didn't see any sign of Blocks 227 & 228 (nearest the halfway line) even when booking very early on. Wondered if they'd been set aside for players/directors/sponsors etc. If so any not taken may appear on sale later.

Strange that. Didn't see any sign of Blocks 227 & 228 (nearest the halfway line) even when booking very early on. Wondered if they'd been set aside for players/directors/sponsors etc. If so any not taken may appear on sale later.

Ah ok I thought they had just sold out quick those middle Tier blocks are not that big.

Did anyone ever find out why Lower Tier Block 135 has never appeared online either?

All blocks seem to be filling up. I wonder when/if they will release any Level 5 tickets?

Who's gonna be the first lucky bugger to receive their tickets in the post then! First ones should start coming through today or tomorrow I reckon

Amazing how quickly tickets can sell when done on line, a girl in my office has a boyfriend who is a season ticket holder at Norwich. He went on line last night to get his tickets and all that is left is the top tier already. Both lower tiers sold out!

My slight concern with the whole on line thing is that when we went to Wmebley two years ago the tickets were sold by a block at a time i believe. Therefore you had completely full blocks. By doing it this way and where you can specify a block are there going to be areas that have chunks of empty seats. Firstly this can affect the atmosphere and secondly can look **** on TV...

Yes, I wondered if they'd kept those back for that reason, it saves the players having to scan thousands of us for their nearest and dearest. Having seen Granty on Thursday, I really hope some more of our old boys come along and join in the fun on the day.

Went for block 125 purely for the view, not sure behind the goal gives a great view in such a large stadium

Ive sat behind the goal loads of time at England games, as some of the family sections are behind the goal. The view is excellent down the ground, but you have to be nearer the back of the lower tier to appreciate it. Certainly would want to be front 2 or 3 rows, practically pitch level

My slight concern with the whole on line thing is that when we went to Wmebley two years ago the tickets were sold by a block at a time i believe. Therefore you had completely full blocks. By doing it this way and where you can specify a block are there going to be areas that have chunks of empty seats. Firstly this can affect the atmosphere and secondly can look **** on TV...

I know what you mean but blocks 133 & 134 are now sold out so should look a bit better, I noticed 135 hasn't been up for sale so maybe that block will be added next.

Ive sat behind the goal loads of time at England games, as some of the family sections are behind the goal. The view is excellent down the ground, but you have to be nearer the back of the lower tier to appreciate it. Certainly would want to be front 2 or 3 rows, practically pitch level

I'm row 19 behind the goal, do you think that'll be ok?

Amazing how quickly tickets can sell when done on line, a girl in my office has a boyfriend who is a season ticket holder at Norwich. He went on line last night to get his tickets and all that is left is the top tier already. Both lower tiers sold out!

We are not going to have many empty spaces on the lower tiers as we will pretty much sell out all these seats. The top tier however will be a different matter.

I know what you mean but blocks 133 & 134 are now sold out so should look a bit better, I noticed 135 hasn't been up for sale so maybe that block will be added next.

I'm row 19 behind the goal, do you think that'll be ok?

should be mate, have you looked on view my seat on the wembley website?

After a complete **** up by someone I have 2 spares in TBV section, the £40.40 tickets. If anyone wants to be in the singing section let me know.

Back