• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Really mucked up with my 'ticket buying'.
Bought 2 tickets in Block 133 as I wanted , but due to being out of country at the time , rushing to book it and having poor eyesight ( on top of being a bit drunk at the time ).
I thought I was buying ROW I , but realised this is ROW 1 ( one ).
Oh well , if someone can tall me whats going on at the other end it will be appreciated !

Really mucked up with my 'ticket buying'.
Bought 2 tickets in Block 133 as I wanted , but due to being out of country at the time , rushing to book it and having poor eyesight ( on top of being a bit drunk at the time ).
I thought I was buying ROW I , but realised this is ROW 1 ( one ).
Oh well , if someone can tall me whats going on at the other end it will be appreciated !

If you have twitter send them a private message and talk to them, they offered to change my seats to go back a few rows (I didn't in the end as I didn't want to be last row before the gangway) but I must say they have been very helpful and patient.

If you have twitter send them a private message and talk to them, they offered to change my seats to go back a few rows (I didn't in the end as I didn't want to be last row before the gangway) but I must say they have been very helpful and patient.

Thanks for the advice.
Might give it a go , but heard that Block is sold out and promised my son I would go with him in the singing section !

Well we must of sold around 16,000 surely if that is correct, I only expected Wycombe to take around 13,000 at tops:blush:

Well we must of sold around 16,000 surely if that is correct, I only expected Wycombe to take around 13,000 at tops:blush:

latest figure said 14000, why therefore must we have sold 16000. Doubt we would sell 2000 more in a couple of hours .

If anyone wants any £40.40 tickets in TBV section, I have 3 or potentially 4 due to someone ordering the wrong block for my parents. If anyone wants them I will pass them on for £30 each.

Does it matter how many fans Wycombe take, and how important it is that we take more than them?
Last time I checked, football games weren't won based upon how many fans each team brought?

:soapbox:

Does it matter how many fans Wycombe take, and how important it is that we take more than them?
Last time I checked, football games weren't won based upon how many fans each team brought?

Hush and get back in your box...:bluebelles:

Anyone know whether Wiggy has his ticket yet? He surely won't miss this one will he?

There's only one thing I want us to get more of than Wycombe ... and it is nothing to do with tickets !

Surprised Wycombe are doing so well with their sales. More the merrier though.

Absolutely, Wembley looked rubbish against Crewe, just looking at about 30000 empty red seats. Someone said there was 48000 yesterday for the conference play off. Bit embarrassing if we don't beat that ! Can't see it somehow though!

Back