• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How come you're a right-winger then?

To answer your question, Labour (and the Lib/Dems) have (so far) run model leadership campaigns after electoral defeat.

Especially compared with UKIP's farce of a resignation that wasn't and now a blatant power struggle/ attempted coup.

And why may i ask am i a right wnger,i dont like politics left right or middle,i have no need for in my life or that of my family.
And what fecking question,i did not know i asked one.
People like you know you are right even when you are so wrong,ukip labour lib/dems torys greens snp and the peoples front of jeadea are all the same.

And why may i ask am i a right wnger,i dont like politics left right or middle,i have no need for in my life or that of my family.
And what fecking question,i did not know i asked one.
People like you know you are right even when you are so wrong,ukip labour lib/dems torys greens snp and the peoples front of jeadea are all the same.

Does this mean you're ok with the Tooting Popular Front or Judean People's Front?

If Farage was in power we wouldn't have Michael Timlin, Barry Corr, Myles Weston et al.

For that reason he can **** off.

EIEIEIO **** OFF FARAGE OFF YOU GO

You mean the vote that Labour tried to deny the electorate but now realise that was a mistake?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-bring-forward-an-eu-referendum-10255978.html

A referendum on the EU was promised in the Tory party's manifesto.

Personally,I think it's good tactics by Andy Burnham to push for the vote asap, ie by this time next year.That way there will be little real time for any serious "renegociation" to take place.

When the inevitable happens and the British people vote to stay in the EU,UKIP's current level of support will wither away.

Personally,I think it's good tactics by Andy Burnham to push for the vote asap, ie by this time next year.That way there will be little real time for any serious "renegociation" to take place.

When the inevitable happens and the British people vote to stay in the EU,UKIP's current level of support will wither away.

Seriously? I get the idea of bringing it forward to lessen the uncertainty to business, but surely the reason you just gave is to say we shouldn't get the chance to negotiate?

Are you honestly saying you'd rather stay in Europe, as it is, than have the chance to stay in Europe with an improved deal for us?

Seriously? I get the idea of bringing it forward to lessen the uncertainty to business, but surely the reason you just gave is to say we shouldn't get the chance to negotiate?

Are you honestly saying you'd rather stay in Europe, as it is, than have the chance to stay in Europe with an improved deal for us?

There won't be any deal possible on the freedom of movement of labour.That's non-negociable.

It's quite possible a short term deal could be done on making the conditions for payment of benefits to other EU citizens more stringent.Germany would almost certainly be favourable.

Can't really see any other deal on the table.

Frankly, as long as GB stays a member of the EU, I'm not really bothered what sort of "deal" is arrived at.

Why were Labour so scared of letting us uneducated commoners have a referendum in the first place ?

On election night as the disaster for Labour unfolded, I watched an interview with that waste of space, Oona King. The only thing she had to say was how disappointed it was that their would now be a vote on the EU. That one and only statement sums up why people have deserted her Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back