• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Transfer News and Gossip Transfer Rumours Thread 2024/25 - Time to Cook 👨‍🍳

Transfer news
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's all the excitement for walker. His strike rate is pretty poor.

Only scored 4 league goals in the last 3 seasons.

Am I missing something ?
Maybe his National League stats. A gamble as he seems very much a confidence player but when he was at Daggers he was rapid and a real handful. I back Kev to get the best out of him.

What's all the excitement for walker. His strike rate is pretty poor.

Only scored 4 league goals in the last 3 seasons.

Am I missing something ?
He was brilliant for daggers and that was only in 2023. Saw him rip plenty of teams apart when watching them on TNT. That's what earned him that fantastic move up the leagues. As we all know, those moves can prove to be difficult and they sometimes don't work out. He is clearly a confidence player and with our management team, I'm sure they will bring that confidence back.

He is only 26 and scored at this level. It would be a great signing. We have nearly died several times and I'm grateful we can even be in with a shout of signing Walker. The only Walker I was turning to through this sorry affair was a few large Johnnie Walker's!

Last edited:
He's gone to ebbsfleet, but a problem with paperwork has stopped it being announced I believe.
I was also told this back at the end of May, but was also told that Gus was also likely to be off. I assumed neither had transpired but hopefully it's just the one that's gone

Walker is very much a confidence player. Having worked under Darren Currie before at Barnet, you'd like to think he will know how we can get the best out of him.
His NL stats look good, just shy of a goal every other game, over a full season that’s 18 - 20 goals. Could be very useful

Just a reminder that I heard at the end of last season that both Sandat & Dackers wanted to return to Southend United for the coming season .......... no inside knowledge here, nothing to back up the rumour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back