• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Transfer News and Gossip Transfer Rumours Thread 2023-24

Transfer news
Status
Not open for further replies.
I spoke to a Gills mate who said the 20 year old was very good for them in the loan spell was very confident and good header of the ball !
I wondered if it could be him as already gaining experience loaned out to Kings Lynn, Gills and Cheltenham. Would fit in as a youngster to develop, albeit on loan

Large following in Indonesia as born in Thailand but Mum is Indonesian and he elected to play for them. . 10X as many hits on his vids from Indonesians

A Lopata mark 2 would be handy?
Maybe a replacement for Lomas who is injured.

This is so depressing, this thread should have been marked as closed or re-named to 'Who would we like to Sign if our Embargo is lifted'.

Keep seeing our rivals signing some good players and we have the bare bones, it makes me sick. If and only if the debts are all paid and the embargo gets lifted I will probably be more peed off than ever as that would prove money was available and the fooking weasel could not (like the staff) settle his dues. He is running the club into the ground.

Man utd just released a player ,wonder if hes interested in coming here. We in need of a striker and im sure there must be a Masons club somewhere in Southend

Like Steve Evans or loathe him (the latter for me) but you cannot deny the success that he brought to Stevenage last season

I am not sure if anybody knows of George Borg?
He as a manager is fine.
As a person he is very different.

He was sacked by one club for making a comment about Hitler when his team faced a Jewish football club!!! (I kid you not.)

I was spat at by him as he did not like what I said after another game --All I had said was a typical football comment!!!

He may have been a good manager but once he got to the dugout he totally changed into the devil.

Like Steve Evans or loathe him (the latter for me) but you cannot deny the success that he brought to Stevenage last season

I am not sure if anybody knows of George Borg?
He as a manager is fine.
As a person he is very different.

He was sacked by one club for making a comment about Hitler when his team faced a Jewish football club!!! (I kid you not.)

I was spat at by him as he did not like what I said after another game --All I had said was a typical football comment!!!

He may have been a good manager but once he got to the dugout he totally changed into the devil.
@BALDY, I know you enjoy coming on this site, but please do try not to take each thread you visit off topic. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back