• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Transfer News and Gossip Transfer Rumours Thread 2023-24

Transfer news
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping that transfer talks will have been going on in the background and that if/when the takeover is complete, we'll see a flurry of new signings pretty quickly. Similar to when Sturrock came in and we had lots of players on pre-contract agreements.
As others have already alluded, that will certainly be the case.

However, we have already missed out on a large number of targets who just couldn't wait around. Don't blame them either.

We are at the tipping point now though. The deal has to go through imminently, or we will be left with option x, y and z on the shopping list.

As others have already alluded, that will certainly be the case.

However, we have already missed out on a large number of targets who just couldn't wait around. Don't blame them either.

We are at the tipping point now though. The deal has to go through imminently, or we will be left with option x, y and z on the shopping list.
We want emojis!!

I make a solemn promise to you all.

With the help and goodwill of some well connected people across the Shrimper fanbase (you know who you are) I will go on emoji overload for you all, should the sale go through.

We all need and deserve some cheering up.

🤝
🟢
🟧
❌
⚖️
⬆️
🔥
❄️
🆕
🩺
📸 :LoyalSupporter:
📢
That's the spirit Smiffy. Can't wait.

I’m really disappointed that it sounds like Lomas is off. Thought he has bags of potential and will get better with age, another one we will no doubt have lost out on a fee for. 😔

Payment issues or frustrated over lack of game time last year ?

Payment issues or frustrated over lack of game time last year ?
i had heard from someone who claimed to be a mate of his (not verified) that he was wasn't happy about being in and out of the team when he felt he was playing well last season, so possible that has contributed to it. but there's a much clearer route to playing time for him now with Hobson and Lopata out of the picture.

After a brief chat with Louis if I recall there was also a long journey in to the area for him and a little one to look after. Not getting paid is going to make that many times more difficult to take on the chin. Seems a genuinely nice, switched on lad and you can't blame someone for wanting to put themselves first.

If Lomas does move on, will we be due a fee or has a breach of contract potentially allowed a free transfer?

Also, I think he's based in Luton which is only 15 minutes longer than his journey to Brackley from whom he was signed from. Can't imagine the distance being a factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back