• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Transfer News and Gossip Transfer Rumours Thread 2023-24

Transfer news
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not too worried at present as the only player we have list that played most of last season is Hobson, I believe. Agreed uts getting annoying but we are not too depleted... yet. We miss out on players, we always do. There will be more

This deal happened yesterday as we managed to shift Balanta off the wage bill and give Elliott what he asked for, he has always wanted to stay with us but wanted a bit more (you guys were offering him more) which he was worth and we found space on the age bill now Balanta has gone. There was never any fee agreed with Southend so him signing for you guys was not as simple as some of your ITK posters make out, he was still in contract and this is an extension on better terms.

The ITK strike rate is through the roof at the moment

Thing's change quickly. Deadlines pass and with each and every day the sale is held up, players who have been keen on a move to blues will look elsewhere.

I fear there maybe more who move on or don't come for the same reason.

We are in danger of losing the likes of Bridge etc because of delays.

I don't think the embargo will be lifted anytime soon, well if it does it will be at the last moment. We may lose players after the end of the month, i just hope we can satisfy the NL bosses that we are still fit to be in this crap league...How wonderful that we have stooped this low to worry about being chucked out of the NL. *sigh*

Last edited:
Just seen that Justham has just signed a new 2 year contract at Daggers. Won't be joining us then.... our targets are vanishing.

I think that @BarryBlue52 is probably owed an apology from some on here.
Thank you. The constant sniping and scepticism over what is posted on here is partially why I contributed so rarely last season. Especially because I had to constantly bat away accusations of being a troll or rival supporter just because I dared to have a different opinion. Yesterday a pal in Rainham who follows Dagenham (and West ham of course) told me that Justham had signed for 2 years so I posted it here to be verified / discussed. I don't have any inside info of my own, I'm not connected in that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back