• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Transfer News and Gossip Transfer Rumours Thread 2023-24 (Part 2 - Back in Business. Oh no we’re not)

Transfer news
I'm hoping that could be Wealdstone's Sean Adarkwa. Under contract for 24-25 but paying a modest fee now could prove to be a shrewd longer term investment.
One player I hope the management team might be considering is Jimmy Knowles at Boston United in the National League North. He is 22, 6ft in height, and scored 19 last season.

Joe Gubbins, a former loanee, has been released from QPR, a left sided centre half.

Done really well at Accrington this season, and imagine he’ll be lining up in the EFL next season. But an area I’d like us to strengthen.

Joe Gubbins, a former loanee, has been released from QPR, a left sided centre half.

Done really well at Accrington this season, and imagine he’ll be lining up in the EFL next season. But an area I’d like us to strengthen.
I'd have him back (as cover for Ralph)

We’ll be here all day if we list big name signings who didn’t get us promoted.

Can we return to the topic please which is 2023-2024 transfer rumours.
Should the thread be locked and new one started for 2024/2025 or is that season too uncertain for us at the moment?

Back