• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Transfer News and Gossip Transfer Rumours Thread 2023-24 (Part 2 - Back in Business. Oh no we’re not)

Transfer news
Any further development Paul McCallum is he still interested in joining us he would one hell of a signing after the goals he scored last season

Strikes me that generally ITK posters share what they are told. Sometimes what they are told is wrong. In the end the only 100% bullet proof way of ensuring dud info is not shared is to share nothing at all. Not entirely sure that’s what we all want either.

Anyway new day so hopefully post mortems can give way to other things.

If it were untrue, surely the tweet would've been deleted by now to avoid confusion? Or is it a case of negotiations with the NL?

False information is spread to flush out leaks, like lovely, lovely Wolfy being young Jack the cumstain.

I think people should treat the posts from ITK on here like the Transfer Gossip section on the BBC Football website. You might read that to get an idea over who the clubs are after but you’re not expecting every rumour to be a done deal. Otherwise they wouldn’t be rumours.

has he actually signed for someone else? I know York are favourites
“It’s time for me to move on and challenge myself in full time football”

I guess that suggests he’s signed and sealed. The York chairman was teasing about Pearce the other night as well. Looks the likely destination, perhaps with Joe Felix, who has also turned down a new deal at Worthing.

That’s York up there with Barnet now as favourites if so.

Back