• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future The Takeover - Very very close.

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember after the shareholders meeting many thought it would be a matter of days before the takeover , now it’s looking like carrying on into the new year with all the usual rumours coming out ☹️
I think given the statement about all outstanding items now agreed and DD complete it would be very disappointing if this didn’t now conclude very quickly.

Once again I drag our thoughts back to the management team and players who are being royalty screwed as we stagger forward at a funereal pace..

I thought they really struggled for content in season 2 and filled it with a load of filler episodes.

I know it’s our team and I am biased but a show on us would be incredible for someone who doesn’t know our story!
Plenty of padding which I fast forwarded through. Only watched the football stuff and to see if we got mentioned!

I remember after the shareholders meeting many thought it would be a matter of days before the takeover , now it’s looking like carrying on into the new year with all the usual rumours coming out ☹️
And you were the one so unanimously promoting that it was all a done deal and we had good news around the corner !

If what you say is true that Ron has moved the goal posts ...Then why did Justin say D D is completed And everything has been agreed. MY feeling is its all with the solicitors doing there bit with the contracts

To be honest , i have given up caring , I feel sorry for the players the staff Kev and co. its just one big circus with more and more clowns getting in on the act, as much as i love my club this has gone on long enough .Seems no one really wants to take the whip from the ringmaster ..

To be honest , i have given up caring , I feel sorry for the players the staff Kev and co. its just one big circus with more and more clowns getting in on the act, as much as i love my club this has gone on long enough .Seems no one really wants to take the whip from the ringmaster ..
Far from it. Just just every time they get near enough to the whip, it cracks in their faces. It’s tiring and exhausting (not least for the consortium, I imagine) but eventually even Ronald will run out of ways to **** things up. Sadly we’ve just got to continue doing what we’ve been doing, and wait. ☹️

Council meeting to make a decision on Fossets this Thursday apparently so won't expect anything before Friday if anything was to happen
If that happens then it must hopefully be to decide on whatever it is the rat wants to know.

It’s a bit of a head scratcher though… I’m not sure exactly what they can be deciding on, or how it would give the grubby rodent enough certainty. They would need a whole new application given the pretty substantial changes wouldn’t they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back