• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future The Takeover - Very very close.

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
lets hope it plays out quickly Because we all know we need new replacements .And as monnie shoed yesterday he needs to go and the sooner the better .

But there’s still no evidence he was there at the game
Wasn't it Chris Phillips that tweeted he was there?

If he was, surely it can only be because the takeover is nearing it's conclusion and maybe it was a sign of respect from JR to suggest meeting there so he could see us one last time.

I'm obviously massively surmising but it would make sense. Ron hasn't been there in 2 years and had protesters outside his house last week. He's not going to poke the bear again for no reason, especially if the repercussions affect him and his family.

Wouldn't it be amazing to get this done before Saturday's match?! We live in hope 🤞

Wasn't it Chris Phillips that tweeted he was there?

If he was, surely it can only be because the takeover is nearing it's conclusion and maybe it was a sign of respect from JR to suggest meeting there so he could see us one last time.

I'm obviously massively surmising but it would make sense. Ron hasn't been there in 2 years and had protesters outside his house last week. He's not going to poke the bear again for no reason, especially if the repercussions affect him and his family.

Wouldn't it be amazing to get this done before Saturday's match?! We live in hope 🤞
No it wasn’t CP.

I’ve asked several people who were in the directors seats and various lounges and none of them saw Ron.

If he was there, he certainly didn’t watch the match and must of been in a secret bunker somewhere.

London Shrimper was the guy who posted that Ron was at the game yesterday.

I cant believe he would have posted that if it was not true.

No it wasn’t CP.

I’ve asked several people who were in the directors seats and various lounges and none of them saw Ron.

If he was there, he certainly didn’t watch the match and must of been in a secret bunker somewhere.
I stand corrected then. Like I said, it did seem strange to attend a game after 2 years for no reason.

London Shrimper was the guy who posted that Ron was at the game yesterday.

I cant believe he would have posted that if it was not true.
Except that @OldBlueLady had a good peer at all the likely places sonny boy would have appeared and saw nary a sign of our beloved owner, soon to be called: 'ex' we trust.
And I'm pretty certain had he been sighted a camera-phone pic would have been on here or Social media quicker than you could have said 'snap'!

Except that @OldBlueLady had a good peer at all the likely places sonny boy would have appeared and saw nary a sign of our beloved owner, soon to be called: 'ex' we trust.
And I'm pretty certain had he been sighted a camera-phone pic would have been on here or Social media quicker than you could have said 'snap'!
Should we not ask London Shrimper to confirm what was posted ?

No it wasn’t CP.

The only explanation would be he was in his office and didn't watch and had no intention of watching.

Why are people keep asking what does justin get out of this .Quite frankly i am not intressted what he will get out of his buying the club I am more intressted to see Southend united come out of the dire straights it was in .And put back on an even keel And have a club to be proud of again .
Because understanding the mostives of rich/powerful people is important. We don't want to end up with another Ron Martin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back