• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future The Takeover - Very very close.

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
JR was in the spread pre game.

Tbh. I'm finding the whole thing quite tiresome now.

Get it done, get us out of the embargo and get some players signed so we can play on a level playing field.
i'm more interested in the picture above - what you been looking at there mate?!?

On a serious note, to us it's taking long. but given the **** Ron has spread, it might be going remarkably quickly. He's to blame in all this

Yes, i had my 1st conversation with him outside the main office pre game.
After the handshake he asked me if one of the car bays there was for my car?.
BBBL 'No i've walked here from Leigh
JR 'Leigh on Sea'?
BBBL 'Yes'
JR 'F*****g hell, enjoy the game mate'!.
Spoke to him a few minutes later and he was eating grilled mackerel with plenty of bread and butter in tribute of his conversation with you.

Avril Lavigne could be the Canadian and her first two messages will be

To the fans awaiting the takeover...'Chill out, what ya yellin' for?
Lay back, it's all been done before
And if, you could only let it be, you will see'

To a certain family...'Why'd you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else, gets me frustrated'

When we get to March it will be a year trying to sell the club and 18 months under an embargo
Hoping it will be done sooner. I reckon January time. Something good to come out after the January blues

The bigger question is what made Ron come out of his bolt hole .And turn up at the hall after a two year gap of never setting foot in the hall .

The bigger question is what made Ron come out of his bolt hole .And turn up at the hall after a two year gap of never setting foot in the hall .
Did anyone exactly physically see king 🐀because thus far, it's only one persons word this whole rumour is coming from?.

I'd hope that if this piece of **** was in attendance he'd get dogs abuse and hopefully a right hander for all he's done.

Justin Rees
George Taylor
Paul Redbourn
Ian Redbourn
Gary Lockett
John Watson
Jason Brown
Tom Arnold
David Kreyling
Canadian rich Geezer.

I think that's them all.
I‘m so happy at the prospect of finally saying goodbye to the toxic rat that almost destroyed us, and of course, almost anything would be better than his appalling regime.
That said, I do hope that having so many players in this consortium, won’t lead to any future internal conflict, with 10 individuals all wanting to promote their own plans and agendas
Hopefully, the new structure won’t allow for any of that. We need a strong, dynamic leader with vision and a really solid business plan of how to grow our club into the future……supported by the other 9,…… all pulling in the same direction.

Hope that’s how it eventually plays out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back