• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future The Takeover - Very very close.

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
smack-down-wwe-roman-reigns.gif

Nice to read more happy posts and some banter.
Im trying to stay calm and reserved until the 🐀 has 100% gone. Knowing that 🐀 tricks, nothing is beyond him. He is still unpredictable.
I do think the deal will be done, but when 🤷‍♂️,

To any young or older . anxious supporter

" Time is carving you, grasshopper. Let yourself be shaped according to your true nature. Patience young Grasshopper" !

1703097451502.png

Or in my case back to the Carlsberg special brew , unconstrained singing of climb every mountain, and Fek patience

Maybe the council also, it’s them that are dragging their feet in this instance
I'm a bit behind so this may well have been suggested:

I think it's probably both the council and Ron that are waiting, not delaying. I can't imagine that any old Councillor can say with absolute binding authority that Ron can build a load more houses/apartments at F.F.

Ron isn't going to sign on the dotted line to authorise the sale of SUFC and 'permission' to increased units at FF on the say so of a dodgy handshake and an 'it'll all be okay honest!!!'

Therefore I'm assuming that both the council and Ron are waiting for proper written consent from the 'town planners' and/or the Home Secretary if it were to be called in.

On this one, I'm afraid, I think most if not all of us would want to be sure we weren't going to be screwed over ; Ron by the Council and for that matter the Council by Ron.

I'm a bit behind so this may well have been suggested:

I think it's probably both the council and Ron that are waiting, not delaying. I can't imagine that any old Councillor can say with absolute binding authority that Ron can build a load more houses/apartments at F.F.

Ron isn't going to sign on the dotted line to authorise the sale of SUFC and 'permission' to increased units at FF on the say so of a dodgy handshake and an 'it'll all be okay honest!!!'

Therefore I'm assuming that both the council and Ron are waiting for proper written consent from the 'town planners' and/or the Home Secretary if it were to be called in.

On this one, I'm afraid, I think most if not all of us would want to be sure we weren't going to be screwed over ; Ron by the Council and for that matter the Council by Ron.
It’s certainly an opinion, and you’re entitled to it, but the information coming out from trusted sources thankfully would indicate that you are wrong.

Given a new application hasn’t even been submitted yet there is no way Rat family are getting a revised planning permission (given that this will only be issued after completing a revised s106 agreement) before the end of the season.

If you read back through the thread you will see @Medway Blue ’s posting about an agreement to lease and I would suspect that is what Ron and SCC are signing and it is giving the rat family and their collaborators enough comfort to sell the club imminently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back