• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future The regeneration of Roots Hall

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
It didn’t even look that good - can’t remember which letter had fallen off but one was definitely missing 😂
It was the B at a squint & a couple of different coloured or sized letters last time the Guardian did an article but there are plenty of other photos with missing letters.

Great to see local businesses engaged & working with the club again.

1721826908696.png

Looks like the Weed killer has been out, walking around the outside of the ground yesterday it is as untidy as the inside but maybe it is in action, it would certainly of been something a fans group could or would of done.

Looks like the Weed killer has been out, walking around the outside of the ground yesterday it is as untidy as the inside but maybe it is in action, it would certainly of been something a fans group could or would of done.
as suggested by....... :)

I feel so relaxed with the timing of it all, as i have confidence in COSU that the work will happen, I am just so damn excited to see Roots Hall get the facelift and modernization it desperately needs/deserves.

There are so many options I would be happy with, it would be cool if there was some kind of multiple choice referendum to decide the final plan, or even to get a peak at the options that were considered before revealing the final plan.
I think many or most of us are happy to be staying at a redeveloped and modernist Roots Hall
Upgrading Roots Hall was one of my favorite parts of LMA manager and has stuck with me for years!

Don’t think it will illuminate as it’s just a vinyl (or similar) sheet with the graphics printed on. Although it may well be it’s by a spotlight I guess..
Ah ok. Hard to tell by the picture.

Regardless, it's a vast improvement on the last bit of signage.

Don’t think it will illuminate as it’s just a vinyl (or similar) sheet with the graphics printed on. Although it may well be it’s by a spotlight I guess..
The pic at post 801 looks like it has electrics. I think it lights up.

Back