• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The European Football Tournament of 2024. Held in Germany.

Currently watching Germany v Denmark. Only caught the second half but Germny were very lucky getting their noses in front.

Also the last match that Clive Tyldesley will be commenting on itv. One of those commentators whose voice is instantly recognisable. Always remember how he used to say Rooney, Beckham back in the day.

Certainly wouldn't fancy England against Switzerland, they look a proper team.

Germany a bit lucky to get through with two very marginal VAR calls although they probably just edged it anyway, and you can't really say Denmark deserve to be in the quarters when they've scored two goals and not won a game.

Thought Spain proved yesterday that they're playing rhe best football of the tournament atm.Not that they'll necesaroly win it_rgey've got a tough draw in the Qf against Grrmany on SatPersonally I'd back the winners of that game ro win the rhing unless France suddenly wale up tonight,As for Enland _i think the Swiss (as I said) ( will take care of them on Sar.

It's funny isn't it - the 'best teams' don't always win these tournaments. I'm sure Denmark and Greece had every expert predicting they'd go out in every round in 1992 and 2004. The thing with Spain is they've not yet had an off day. The thing with England is they've so far been pretty shocking. But here we both are in the QF's.

I'm looking forward to the games tonight .. France v Belgium you'd think will be a tight affair just about edged by Mbappe and co, .. Portugal v Slovenia .. should be a Portugal win but the beauty of football is you just never know.

It's funny isn't it - the 'best teams' don't always win these tournaments. I'm sure Denmark and Greece had every expert predicting they'd go out in every round in 1992 and 2004. The thing with Spain is they've not yet had an off day. The thing with England is they've so far been pretty shocking. But here we both are in the QF's.

I'm looking forward to the games tonight .. France v Belgium you'd think will be a tight affair just about edged by Mbappe and co, .. Portugal v Slovenia .. should be a Portugal win but the beauty of football is you just never know.
Didn't see Spain's group game with Albania.The result (though a 1-0 win) might suggest they did.

Reactions: jnl
Didn't see Spain's group game with Albania.The result (though a 1-0 win) might suggest they did.
Not really. They played a 2nd string and were never in danger of losing. They were able to rest the best players for the round of 16 having safely gone through. Certainly wasn't anywhere near as awful a performance as England have churned out.

Back