• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The European Football Tournament of 2024. Held in Germany.

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
I’ve just heard that my mate has got two tickets for the 2024 Euro Cup final and he just realised that it's on the same day as his wedding, so he can't go.
So if anyone is interested!.
It's at St Mary’s Church in Southend.
She’ll be wearing a white dress & her name is Lynda.

I’ve just heard that my mate has got two tickets for the 2024 Euro Cup final and he just realised that it's on the same day as his wedding, so he can't go.
So if anyone is interested!.
It's at St Mary’s Church in Southend.
She’ll be wearing a white dress & her name is Lynda.
Have you got any pics?

Is anyone on here heading out to Germany?

I'll be out there for the R16 game in Gelsenkirchen (assuming we top the group)

Plenty of other Shrimpers I know also out there at various stages, from this weekend.

Plenty of other Shrimpers I know also out there at various stages, from this weekend.

Depends on how far we get. I know Berlin quite well, so might be tempted for a last minute trip IF we got that far 🤞🏻

Yeah I'm going to Stuttgart this weekend, got tickets for Slovenia v Denmark on Sunday. Didn't manage to get England tickets through either the ballot or the resale but at least it's the right group!

Looking forward to it, nice to have a tournament in mainland Europe that's just in one country. Might be the last one for a while...

I see Holland managed to squeeze past Iceland 4-0 yesterday
I think they could surprise people. After a period of transition they've got a good squad now with some talented young players. They look strong defensively too. They're in a tough group with France but would fancy them to get to the quarters at least, maybe semis.

Last edited:
Watching Scotland, their kit would not be a bad shout for us next season for the fans of plenty of yellow mixed with the dark blue. If still in business obvs.

I thought I'd seen the rare sight of a reasonable save from a Scottish keeper - but it went in - same old Scottish keepers.

It's a bit like the last few hours of the Alamo watching that. I almost feel a little bit sorry for the Jocks (almost).

Red card and a penalty.

........0-3

Really not optimistic about England chances.

Looking at Germany’s midfield tonight, admittedly against a Scotland team who have been really poor. Kroos, Gundogan, Wirtz, Musiala. Don’t see England getting anywhere near the ball against those guys, particularly if Bellingham plays as a 10. Watching the likes of Sane coming off the bench too. The quality of the likes of Rudiger, the amount of caps, champions league appearances and trophies these guys have.

Think everyone’s completely underestimating the quality other countries have and think we’ve taken too many chances on players without a lot of international/champions league experience.

Really not optimistic about England chances.

Looking at Germany’s midfield tonight, admittedly against a Scotland team who have been really poor. Kroos, Gundogan, Wirtz, Musiala. Don’t see England getting anywhere near the ball against those guys, particularly if Bellingham plays as a 10. Watching the likes of Sane coming off the bench too. The quality of the likes of Rudiger, the amount of caps, champions league appearances and trophies these guys have.

Think everyone’s completely underestimating the quality other countries have and think we’ve taken too many chances on players without a lot of international/champions league experience.

It’s coming home 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🦁🦁🦁

Back