• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly, that email is 100% sent from RM. It’s embarrassing now. RM is claiming a certain group don’t have the money. If that is the case how did they pass proof of funds with him months ago?

RM is having full on text conversations with 4 separate people, clearly when drunk. Then 4 people he does not even have a clue who they are. I know there’s a couple of people on here in text contact to.

His also in a WhatsApp group called “Southend Fans Collective” or something like that and the other 15 members are just 15/20 year olds on a wind up sending him abuse most days.
Well it looks like a typical Con Martin response to me........when you are cornered the best form of defence for some people is to "hit out"
He is such a rude, arrogant man. Just sell up and get out of our club before you drag us down into the absolute gutter any further, like many Shrimpers I despise the man and everything he appears to stand for ! ! !

My money's on the ghost Twitter writer from PG Site Services. It has a feel of Ron dictating and matey applying poetic licence here and there. Either way, we are no further forward on the sale or an update on it, apart from hearsay.

My money's on the ghost Twitter writer from PG Site Services. It has a feel of Ron dictating and matey applying poetic licence here and there. Either way, we are no further forward on the sale or an update on it, apart from hearsay.
Certainly the appalling grammar suggests it was delegated to PG as it has all the hallmarks of their style.
However it is pretty irrelevant to the increasingly worrying situation as time is slipping by with absolutely no hard facts or definite information emerging at all with a week to go before the season kicks off.

One thing that we can all see as a constant is that RM only reacts to things (deadlines) that are going to have an impact on his asset(s).
Question is him weighing up whether the non payment of staff and then the 10 point deduction will devalue the asset more than the following deadline of the 23/8 and the HMRC debt.
I have no clue about these things but he is always robbing Peter to pay Paul and does the extra time that he will get mitigate the loss of value in the short term??

You can just imagine RM in the Bentley showroom talking to the sales rep! “Lovely motah! can you fit go-faster stripes?”…

He’s under a WUO Tommy, it’s a straight red for him or anyone else who breaches the rules of that order.

Ronald can’t even go for a 💩 without the courts permission. However, really do think that TL should put out a statement to that effect because this kind of thing isn’t doing anyone any good and we are only 1 week away from starting the new season.

We sorta go round in circles because if the only constraint was the WUO then the bank accounts were unfrozen in early June.

If every time the club wants to make a payment to a “ creditor “ it meant going to the court to release funds then almost certainly the club won’t be able to even play its first game.

Things like printing the match day program will almost certainly require COD similarly anyone providing food , drink etc will need paying and if the courts haven’t sanctioned payments then forget next Saturday

I think there is far more going on here than we are being told ( I know that’s obvious) but more to do with some ham fisted attempt to try and outwit creditor and in particular HMRC.

RM is paying off N Power from his own resources without, it seems reference to creditors or indeed gaining the court’s permission so, if what we hear is right in that “he paid £250k to football creditors “ did he really need to go to court to gain authority?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back