• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I believe there is around 8,000 on this forum v. Ron Martin.

Who’s coming out on top so far?

Anyway, back whoever you wish according to your conscious. But remember whatever the outcome, there is always a w**ker boss.

Walked past a TV presenter broadcasting live to Brazil on my way to the pub last night (ahead of their game v France here in the Women’s World Cup) but didn’t know what ‘Martin Out’ was in Portuguese 😉

It hasn't been issued.
We were told on the Twitter space by two people i respect ( one being @CRATE ) that the safety certificate had been issued. Then to be told the other day by Firth it still hadn't ??

So if something that is not under NDA can be so wrong how can we believe anything else ?

I do get the goal posts change and Ron moves the target constantly but he didn't with the safety certificate and even that snippet of info turned out to be wrong.

Anyway @CRATE i will still believe any info you share but be more sceptical that it may only be the situation at th

My message to Ron Martin your a **** sell up and **** off stop day dreaming all the time
It is a pity the National League does not have the discretion to tell RM that his appalling track record as Chairman means he cannot to continue in that role and that he must sell his controlling interest in the club within two weeks.

Firstly, that email is 100% sent from RM. It’s embarrassing now. RM is claiming a certain group don’t have the money. If that is the case how did they pass proof of funds with him months ago?

RM is having full on text conversations with 4 separate people, clearly when drunk. Then 4 people he does not even have a clue who they are. I know there’s a couple of people on here in text contact to.

His also in a WhatsApp group called “Southend Fans Collective” or something like that and the other 15 members are just 15/20 year olds on a wind up sending him abuse most days.

Firstly, that email is 100% sent from RM. It’s embarrassing now. RM is claiming a certain group don’t have the money. If that is the case how did they pass proof of funds with him months ago?

RM is having full on text conversations with 4 separate people, clearly when drunk. Then 4 people he does not even have a clue who they are. I know there’s a couple of people on here in text contact to.

His also in a WhatsApp group called “Southend Fans Collective” or something like that and the other 15 members are just 15/20 year olds on a wind up sending him abuse most days.
How do we get this prat out of our club?

What a clown

Can anyone confirm with 100% certainty that any season cards now purchased will not be available to Ron.

It pains me not to renew but if I knew 100% that Ron can't use the money himself then I may reconsider.

He’s under a WUO Tommy, it’s a straight red for him or anyone else who breaches the rules of that order.

Ronald can’t even go for a 💩 without the courts permission. However, really do think that TL should put out a statement to that effect because this kind of thing isn’t doing anyone any good and we are only 1 week away from starting the new season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back