• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully not long to be able to stop speculation about the who, even if it won't come entirely as a surprise. We just need to get behind them on the basis they are the game in town.

This will put pressure on Ron to get it done. That can work both ways, but in the end if its coming from the tight quarters, it will take us forward.

RHL have charges on all their land/property at RH & FF through CBRE Loan Services. I am assuming that doesn't raise any complications. Its a matter of public record so I am sure covered off.

Certainly today could get us all pointing in the right direction. Let's hope so.

I don't know the identities of this group, nor what is going to be said on the radio today, but the Talksport thing is clever. They know Ron loves a bit of Talksport and will often speak to them. Mainly because they always give him an incredibly easy ride. The presenters may well put further pressure on Ron by featuring this and discussing it positively.

I take that statement as a positve personally. There is a lot of "not said" stuff in that statement. All they have confirmed is that they are not taking the lead.

It doesnt mean they are out either, or if Kimura as an organisation is out, maybe some of the key players are not out. Or, they are better placed to be behind the scenes backers - who knows? All of this plays into the very small slithers of info that have made its way onto here, and backing up the idea that there is something else in the mix.

No idea what anything will look like, of course, but I am reading this one as a keep calm message!

Sorry if it's already been mentioned but I couldn't get on the Twitter chat last night.

Anyone able to just give a quick summing up as it seems like it was a very positive experience.

Apologies if it's already been outlined on here but pages are building rapidly.

I'm personally hoping James Sinclair and Phillip Miller MBE are involved. Phillip is owner of the Stockvale group (adventure island) and James is the owner of a £30m group of companies including the Partyman group and also owner of Rossi.

Some of the best shirt designs that have been suggested on here in recent years have had the Rossi on.

Both are successful entrepreneurs and both like to get involved with community projects etc

OK, the question for me is do I go through the hoops in order to listen to the statement directly. Apparently, you have to open an account to listen. Can anyone tell me whether it's onorous and worthwhile???? Alternative is to wait until someone posts It on hère.

Sorry if it's already been mentioned but I couldn't get on the Twitter chat last night.

Anyone able to just give a quick summing up as it seems like it was a very positive experience.

Apologies if it's already been outlined on here but pages are building rapidly.
Post #17112 on page 856

I'm personally hoping James Sinclair and Phillip Miller MBE are involved. Phillip is owner of the Stockvale group (adventure island) and James is the owner of a £30m group of companies including the Partyman group and also owner of Rossi.

Some of the best shirt designs that have been suggested on here in recent years have had the Rossi on.

Both are successful entrepreneurs and both like to get involved with community projects etc
James is not involved

Sinclair - yes. Miller - please no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back