• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
They need to play that scumbag at his game If they are being offered the hall for 3 years .Surely in that time with the money at there desposal It would give them time to sort there own ground .And tell Ron to stuff fossetts
I suspect he'd be happy with that as he could build more houses. But I can't see how you find a site, get planning permission and build a stadium in 3 years.

I think the only way that it can be fixed is if Ron suddenly becomes reasonable or if Kris and Simon decide they are willing to be mugged off. They are good guys and passionate about this venture but they are also astute businessmen.
That's what we need .... best of both worlds. Being astute gets you a progressive business, being gun ho gets you Ron Martin. They should stand firm.

Ron says kimura haven’t completed the fit and proper test … Kimura say they have !! What do the National Lge say?? They would know

Has Ron said that? I wasn't in court but don't recall posters saying that. He said he needs more time because fit and proper tests can take 4 weeks - but did he name Kimura as part of that?

Has Ron said that? I wasn't in court but don't recall posters saying that. He said he needs more time because fit and proper tests can take 4 weeks - but did he name Kimura as part of that?
He didn't name anyone I believe but I guess was insinuating that there was a new bidder, likely to be his ratty new associates, just to play for more time. If there was a new potential investor (not takeover), then I guess that would be at least 4 weeks.

He doesn't get it .... we don't want an investor that keeps him involved, we want new fresh competent credible owners.

He said in court that the buyers need to complete the fit and proper persons test, he didn’t name Kimura in court
I think he also separately indicated as he left court to @CRATE that he still hoped to sell to Kimura. My take is that the latter is bull**** and he actually hopes to sell/partner with another party who will allow him to stay on and they are yet to complete the F&P test.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back