• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I asked previously, please explain to us how the 100s if not 1000s of us with about 0.01% (and a few bigger ones) are able to put pressure on RM when he has enough shares to pass pretty much any resolution he wants.

Believe me, if you can show us what can be done then I'm well up for it.
Would be great if the 30% could give their shares to the trust. They would have a stronger hand and a seat in the guard without having to beg for one.

Yet UEFA have just said it OK for Aston Villa and Brighton (i think) to play in Europe even though their owners own other clubs in Europe...its almost as if the administrators want the little people to fail...

First thing that jumps to my mind is... It is most likely an England specific rule to prevent B teams?

i must missed amongst all the chat here what happened to the outstanding £250,00 that martin owed to a top firm of lawyers, where they taking him to the winders court as well , or did he settle that ??

There has got to someone out there either within the club or a fan with lots of money .Who can challenge that idiot RON .He has had it all his own way for far to long . Why is he running scared .He makes rash stupid comments and thinks everyone is goinging to fall in line . Surly his time has come .But as it is said the devil looks after his own .

This isn't a wider football problem. This is a Southend United problem and more specifically a Ron Martin problem.

Smaller clubs than us aren't facing these problems and we're not owed a living by the teams at the top.
Not suggesting it is sir, merely lamenting the direction the wider game has travelled in.

What percentage do you need to call an EGM? If it's 29.4% or less then maybe we should try and call one every week just to waste is time until he gets fed up?
There's lots of shareholder rights for the bigger the slice. Not sure about the EGM threshold though.

Best thing to do would be to donate shares to the Trust on condition of lifetime membership.

I think he fobbed off the judge who he apparently seems to know with some **** and ball story about the FL needing a month to ratify the new owners when we know for 1 Kimura had already done that and mentioning family group money when we know he hasnt got a pot to **** in. He seemed confident in the last video and his statement today before the case saying he would still be the owner by the end of the day. It does make you wonder if any MP's had a role in it all. Asking for 42 days and just getting it without a whimper just does not add up.

It was all smoke and mirrors again and from what i have heard the judge just took all RM's words as gospel, which is quite frankly ****ing ridiculous.
Hope all is ok with our Stan

View attachment 27287
We need you and thank you for everything you do for us blues fans. We give you our love and support always

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back