• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely no mention of the water being cut off, staff unpaid, management previously on strike, no medical personnel on site and a complete inability to play a match at the moment. When will those issues be addressed?!
Maybe TL should get his arse in gear as well.

Plus maybe the 1.5 mill they found so add that on. Kimura probably agreed to the balance sheet until they found the hidden stuff and now want to dig deeper. Then they need running costs.
Running costs would be hefty given the losses we already run at. Another £5m required until FF is built?

Last edited:
I notice he never mentioned continuing to fund the club in the meantime.
He has previously gone on record as saying (when questioned about this season coming up and budgets) that Kev and the team would have a decent budget to keep us competing - was that at the press conference announcing the sale?

@ForeverBlue based on the intel you have and are sharing on here, when does your mystery party think they will buy the club and what active negotiations are they in? Also are you getting this direct from the interested party or down the chain?
I’m afraid I can’t share any more information than I already have for now and I certainly can’t share on a public forum or anywhere for that matter where my information has come from, I doubt you’ll find anyone that would share that information from a source.

As I said previously, if some fans don’t want to believe me or think it’s not true what I’m saying, that’s their choice, I haven’t got any issue with that, everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

But I 100% fully trust what I have been told, and everything I have been told so far has been correct. They aren’t the sort of person to make this up, I have known them far too long.

If you also choose to believe any part of tonight’s statement from Ron, again that’s your choice, but the man is lying to fans.
The truth will eventually come out.

Ron claims it’s Kimura holding up the sale. This couldn’t be further from the truth. It’s Ron and Ron alone holding this up. Why you ask? Because he has zero intention of ever selling the club to Kimura, he was never going to sell the club to them, he just wanted to use them.

He has previously gone on record as saying (when questioned about this season coming up and budgets) that Kev and the team would have a decent budget to keep us competing - was that at the press conference announcing the sale?
When he was looking for season ticket money?

Reactions: TJC
I’m afraid I can’t share any more information than I already have for now and I certainly can’t share on a public forum or anywhere for that matter where my information has come from, I doubt you’ll find anyone that would share that information from a source.

As I said previously, if some fans don’t want to believe me or think it’s not true what I’m saying, that’s their choice, I haven’t got any issue with that, everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

But I 100% fully trust what I have been told, and everything I have been told so far has been correct. They aren’t the sort of person to make this up, I have known them far too long.

If you also choose to believe any part of tonight’s statement from Ron, again that’s your choice, but the man is lying to fans.

Ron claims it’s Kimura holding up the sale. This couldn’t be further from the truth. It’s Ron and Ron alone holding this up. Why you ask? Because he has zero intention of ever selling the club to Kimura, he was never going to sell the club to them, he just wanted to use them.
Do you think if he wants to sell to another party ie the one you’re talking about . The sale could move very quickly ?

But does he have any intention at all of selling to the bidder that you keep mentioning? If he’s open to it then why on earth haven’t they stopped this madness yet?

If that last part is true then my god you’d be worried to be walking around if you’ve potentially cost someone hundreds of thousands for no reason. Absolutely shocking

3 years rent free at Roots Hall unless the club gets promoted
I wonder what Ron's intending to charge after that, is there a regulator that would set a price or could Ron just charge us millions if he felt like it?

I am just fed up! Just everyone walk away and then he has won, can build on RH and FF make shi*t loads of money and we can all get on with the rest of our lives rather than feed the Ego of this Narcissist.
We can find another club or a Phoenix SUFC but this is Sh*t we have been through for the last goodness knows how many years. If you had a dog that has gone through the pain we as SUFC supporters have gone through you would have shot it years ago!
RM is taking the p*ss and he is loving it! He is loving that feeling of power and how he is controlling us all so just stop fighting it!
Go to games to support Maher until their contracts expire but given this situation no one will play for us unless they are paid in full for their contract.
Best thing for us is NFL to kick us out. Players can get another team, Maher can go somewhere else. Sad thing is the staff losing their jobs which means they will not be paid...........oh hang on!
I love SUFC but not with this Kn*b in charge.
Well that is my rant done and no more F5 so say what you like - COYB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back