• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
I notice that Steve Nash is being followed by both Rio and Anton Ferdinand (as well as Stan and Chris Phillips). I'm not sure whether the Ferdinand brother are relatively new followers or not, but it could be significant given previous rumours of there being interest from a consortium involving them both.
Good spot

I notice that Steve Nash is being followed by both Rio and Anton Ferdinand (as well as Stan and Chris Phillips). I'm not sure whether the Ferdinand brother are relatively new followers or not, but it could be significant given previous rumours of there being interest from a consortium involving them both.
Now this is interesting. Coincidence? Who knows but the Ferdinand brothers have been mentioned before and of course Stan was in NY. Any one ITK @BoyWonder2 ? Thoughts?

There is definitely something in this. Steve Nash’s favourite song is Rio by Duran Duran, and he once accidentally went to a Franz Ferdinand gig.. but really enjoyed it. I notice Steve Nash is now also following Peter Pan and Dagenham Kev. Watch this space….
The huge stumbling block is that he insists on onions in burgers. Deal off.

For information, the going rate for a basic new-build stadium with bare bones functionality is around £3,500 / seat, so if you want a reference, the first phase of this would be in the region of £35-40m.
It can be done both much more cheaply, and much much more expensive (more like £15k/seat for Spurs for instance), but this is driven by construction methods / materials used / architectural elements required / type and size of non-seating functionality etc etc...

For information, the going rate for a basic new-build stadium with bare bones functionality is around £3,500 / seat, so if you want a reference, the first phase of this would be in the region of £35-40m.
It can be done both much more cheaply, and much much more expensive (more like £15k/seat for Spurs for instance), but this is driven by construction methods / materials used / architectural elements required / type and size of non-seating functionality etc etc...
Might get one for me garden

A quick google shows he is/was part of a consortium who bought RCD Mallorca.

Good News - Perfect for pre season friendly
Bad News - May be forced to sell when we get to Champions league.

Strangely Graeme LeSaux is on their board..

"ron-martin-announces-process-aimed-at-selling-club-or-raising-investment"

It's all in the wording. He announces the process, that's all.

Personally I have a bag of hot air I am looking to sell for £20,000,000.

Any takers ?
Does the bag come with it ? Or is that extra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back