• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can assure everyone that it’s definitely not a one horse race.

In fact, if I was a betting man I wouldn’t necessarily be backing the favourite.

I’m not posting this to create mayhem on here or anything like that, I wouldn’t do that. Especially right now, where tensions are at boiling point with what’s currently at stake.

What I’ve been told has come from someone I trust implicitly.

Ron is playing a massive game with buyers at the expense of the football club for his own personal greed and benefit.
You've just bought this thread another 25 pages

As much as people are slating Wolfy on here.. in all fairness the blokes been pretty spot on with what he said.. whatever reasons he done what he did for.. it's been entertaining and something to hold onto atleast 🤷‍♂️
In all fairness? Wolfy is Jack Martin, Ron Martin’s son! He’s been in the room for every conversation so he bloody well should know what’s going on! All that bull**** from him about wanting Ron gone and being a fan was a smokescreen.

His real intention was to turn the heat up on Kimura by questioning their funding, capability, their own ownership structures and that bollocks about the Cayman Islands (which is bollocks - he was fed that on purpose so he would expose himself by using it - which he duly did).

I am

In fact, if I was a betting man I wouldn’t necessarily be backing the favourite.

I’m not posting this to create mayhem on here or anything like that, I wouldn’t do that. Especially right now, where tensions are at boiling point with what’s currently at stake.

Ron is playing a massive game with buyers at the expense of the football club for his own personal greed and benefit.
Agreed that Ron is an absolute wrongen and only has his own bank balance in mind however..... He knows that if he decides to play his silly games with the National League that there is a good chance we will be expelled and not only that, won't be able to complete in a lower league until after next season.

If that is the case the value of our club drops very very significantly which means that his bank balance does too. Not only that, he will basically have to watch his back from the rest of his miserable years, have a lot of push back to any future business including his holy grail and many thousands in this city absolutely gunning for him and the council who won't wants that as it will cost them votes = money.

In all fairness? Wolfy is Jack Martin, Ron Martin’s son! He’s been in the room for every conversation so he bloody well should know what’s going on! All that bull**** from him about wanting Ron gone and being a fan was a smokescreen.

His real intention was to turn the heat up on Kimura by questioning their funding, capability, their own ownership structures and that bollocks about the Cayman Islands (which is bollocks - he was fed that on purpose so he would expose himself by using it - which he duly did).
Wagatha Christie vibes...love it

If it is a 2 horse race and that leads to an adjournment then it would be come a no horse race if we are expelled surely? Maybe best if it is a one horse race as it may well (hopefully) be completed so there is no adjournment and possible expulsion

Bold claim, any proof?

Whoever he is glad he's gone. Seemed to be mocking us fans, so he can **** right off imo.

Fed it from Where? Are you suggesting that someone who knows Jack, told him (and only him) that and it was posted? Feels very Rooney/Vardy esk :ROFL:
Could be someone that know Jack, rather than actually being Jack, i.e his source.
Either way, I do agree it has been entertaining and whether it is him or not, has provided some kind of insight.

Manipulative **** just like his father. Getting some sort of sad joy out of toying with people who fear losing something that matters to them. Truly the worst sort of human being.

Someone mentioned Wolfy being Jack well over a month ago but I thought there wasn't quite enough evidence to suggest it at the time. It was obviously someone on the Ron side from early on though.

Once again though their arrogance/overconfidence trips them up. Do they really think Kimura are that stupid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back