• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it in the Roots Hall car park?
If this all goes through

We need a big party

This reqppy hasn't been a good time at all for so long

Think the Southend fans don't think it will go though

However is Ron Martin is a Southend united fan he should leave once and for all

Possibly but would be quite the sudden turnaround.

I feel like the deletion of his account followed on from this tweet.

View attachment 27205

He did initially respond to it, brushing it off by saying that's the business of RM and the people alluded to. I feel it might have spooked him though and he likely doesn't want to be seen to be inciting or connected to anything which might even hint at violence towards RM.
This is what I am talking about @overseas shrimper

How are you feeling, fellow Shrimpers?

Confident? deflated?

My DM's are open for anyone that just wants to chat

It's going to be a stressful first half of the week
Very very nervous that a deal could be done without sorting Fossetts at the same time. Its like trying to buy a new car and px your old one. while you are trying to buy a new car, the dealer will try and give a decent price to seal the deal, but if you said, I'll take the new car first and we'll sort out PX later, can you imagine the price being as good as if it was used to close the deal?
Ron must be delighted a the prospect

I feel like I'm standing at the edge of a precipice this morning. We've been saying it for a long time but this could be a truly pivotal week in our club's history, for good or for ill.

Saying that, the rat will probably worm his way to an adjournment and the National League will lose their nerve at the last minute, and we'll just carry on beyond Wednesday as we are now.

Missed a few posts over the weekend, and have got a little confused lol.

In summary if this is correct?….

*Kimura have given a deadline of Wednesday morning
*Kimura may or may not have shown proof of funds (although they have it it is just their investors money?)
*Wolfy has gone off the grid (possibly Ron’s son?)
*The deal may be with the stadium but may also be without (That i knew befor missing posts, my preference is with but can understand doing it without if that gets the club going for next season, although has to be a deadline on the stadium or we could be in the crapper that way too)
*RM sticking to his guns of the price and not renegotiations for anything found in DD

I feel like I'm standing at the edge of a precipice this morning. We've been saying it for a long time but this could be a truly pivotal week in our club's history, for good or for ill.

Saying that, the rat will probably worm his way to an adjournment and the National League will lose their nerve at the last minute, and we'll just carry on beyond Wednesday as we are now.
For once I hope the NL play hard ball with us.

Everyone knows RM only responds to deadlines and will never, ever do anything ahead of said deadlines. Another adjournment will just kick the can down the road and encourage that leech to extract more from the deal.

At the last court hearing didn’t Ron tell the judge that he’d get the money owed by either selling some land or the club?

Any way of finding out whether any land of his has been sold ahead of Wednesday? Because if it hasn’t surely that leads to Ron knowing the sale will be completed in time?
Are we really going to take Ron at his word?
Missed a few posts over the weekend, and have got a little confused lol.

In summary if this is correct?….

*Kimura have given a deadline of Wednesday morning
*Kimura may or may not have shown proof of funds (although they have it it is just their investors money?)
*Wolfy has gone off the grid (possibly Ron’s son?)
*The deal may be with the stadium but may also be without (That i knew befor missing posts, my preference is with but can understand doing it without if that gets the club going for next season, although has to be a deadline on the stadium or we could be in the crapper that way too)
*RM sticking to his guns of the price and not renegotiations for anything found in DD
They have definitely shown proof of funds. They wouldn’t be at this stage if they hadn’t.

I can assure everyone that it’s definitely not a one horse race.

In fact, if I was a betting man I wouldn’t necessarily be backing the favourite.

I’m not posting this to create mayhem on here or anything like that, I wouldn’t do that. Especially right now, where tensions are at boiling point with what’s currently at stake.

What I’ve been told has come from someone I trust implicitly.

Ron is playing a massive game with buyers at the expense of the football club for his own personal greed and benefit.

I thought i saw a post on here saying they hadn’t which surprised me which is why i listed it and hence some of my confusion

Maybe confused with the approach from the Carl consortium from before the club was formally for sale? there seemed to be an exchange on Twitter where it was alleged he hadn't shown proof of funds as earlier claimed.

Worst scenario I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back