• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m going to get shot for this. But I have zero issue with Kimura finalising a deal for the club and getting our football operations in order very quickly and dealing with RM for FF down the line.

RM as much as he maybe a terrible football club chairman. Is a proven property developer and no matter what probably knows a lot more than Kimura about property development.

So if it means in the next few days, RM only involvement is with FF and we have new football club owners, then so be it. Otherwise, rather than worrying about onions for the burgers and **** front shirt sponsor logos you’ll be worrying about where to ground hop on a Saturday as SUFC won’t exist.

Kimura must have the money, for it to be this far down the line, if they had not proven funds RM would of publicly come out and said so.

I think we all need to accept… we have a matter of hours to exist as a football club. If we can fix that and deal with a new stadium (we’ve been waiting 20 years for anyway) what’s a few months if we still have a club!
Please give 3 examples of properties that Ron has developed.

Is it me? Lol. For calling out a couple of new members who were stirring things up and were just locals opposed to the Fossetts Farm development. They didn't want all the lorries going to and from the sight, and didn't want the increased traffic and traffic jams in the area if it was built with the extra people and families moving in. And of course a few Thousand fans flooding the area on match days.
I am not sure because my crystal ball has misted up a bit this morning and the only thing I can say for sure is the lucky persons surname begins with the letter......... F .

I am not sure because my crystal ball has misted up a bit this morning and the only thing I can say for sure is the lucky persons surname begins with the letter......... F .
As an outsider I have to say I find your "contributions" on here thoroughly distasteful. Quite apart from the serious damage being done to the club, and its ability to compete, there are real people's livelihoods at stake here. All of which you seem to find an amusing diversion.

We had one or two like you at Blackpool, back in the day. Ghouls.

Is it the Trust Chairman P.F. you're speaking about? I must say Spaceman is right, you are coming across like 'Ghost Of Christmas Past'. He pretended to be a fan, but had an ulterior motive to stop the Fossetts development. You and Wolfy seem to be doing similar tactics of stirring things up. Are you all the same person? What is your true motive for the takeover or/and Fossetts?

Last edited:
I know you like to show us what is yet to come, but I really thought we were free of you until Christmas Eve.

As an outsider I have to say I find your "contributions" on here thoroughly distasteful. Quite apart from the serious damage being done to the club, and its ability to compete, there are real people's livelihoods at stake here. All of which you seem to find an amusing diversion.

We had one or two like you at Blackpool, back in the day. Ghouls.
No . I have put a great deal of time and effort into supporting a horse which can save the club . Obviously , from my posts you can see that I am not in the Kimura camp . There are plenty of other posters who identify with them . Fair- minded people on this zone will recognise that most posters are making huge judgements on the best future for the club based on incomplete information . And of course we do need to try and lighten up the mood on here at such a pivotal and important time in the club's history where people are feeling a bit depressed . I am not entirely convinced we can learn a lot from the Blackpool
experience but I do respect you for coming on to the forum and providing an insight into what we can do to get ourselves out of the mess we are in .

No . I have put a great deal of time and effort into supporting a horse which can save the club . Obviously , from my posts you can see that I am not in the Kimura camp . There are plenty of other posters who identify with them . Fair- minded people on this zone will recognise that most posters are making huge judgements on the best future for the club based on incomplete information . And of course we do need to try and lighten up the mood on here at such a pivotal and important time in the club's history where people are feeling a bit depressed . I am not entirely convinced we can learn a lot from the Blackpool
experience but I do respect you for coming on to the forum and providing an insight into what we can do to get ourselves out of the mess we are in .
So you're supporting a bid that hasn't got the financial clout of Kimura, and could easily go t's up if they were to win. No thanks, me personally, I hope Kimura gets it done. Time to come clean a bit more. You're slowly letting the cat out of the bag anyway. Are you Ghost Of Christmas Past?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back