• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
appears Ron has given up replying to emails now (if it was ever him) :Smile:

Dear Jon,

On behalf of the chairman, Ron Martin, whose correspondence I monitor, I write to acknowledge receipt of your recent email, below.

Since Covid, Ron is no longer based at Roots Hall, with the clubā€™s day-to-day operation the responsibility of others. Initially this was conducted by Patrick Van Der Waag, and for the past two years the clubā€™s affairs have been dealt with by the Chief Executive Officer, Tom Lawrence.

At present, as Ron is fully committed to the clubā€™s sale & future, he is unable to respond directly. I can therefore pass your email to the clubā€™s CEO , in which case please let me know.

Yours sincerely.
Lisa
I had the same reply to an email I sent RM on Monday.

So just to clarify.

Certain people seem confident the take over is coming but when is the real question.

Players are off on strike. Staff and players unpaid.

The 12 is D day.

It needs to happen ASAP before it's too late.

So just to clarify.

Certain people seem confident the take over is coming but when is the real question.

Players are off on strike. Staff and players unpaid.

The 12 is D day.

It needs to happen ASAP before it's too late.
I thought someone had posted that players had been paid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back