• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I know lord football he's be knows s lot of people around the club unlike you
I’m not sure where that has come from, I never said nor did I dispute that Lords sources weren’t accurate. All I was saying was that he said he felt more positive, which is great, all I’m asking is about what part.

It’s not bleeding competition of who knows how many people at the club. So take a little breather and chill out. This is the point of a forum, to discuss the different opinions and information that is available.

All I am asking for is a little sign of what exactly the positive news that Lord has suggested points to, sale of the club, wages paid, debts cleared. Doesn’t even have to be specific but a sign to suggest what it may be about. Positive news is very broad in its nature, of course good news and much needed. But some clarity or hints wouldn’t hurt.

All I am asking for is a little sign of what exactly the positive news that Lord has suggested points to, sale of the club, wages paid, debts cleared. Doesn’t even have to be specific but a sign to suggest what it may be about. Positive news is very broad in its nature, of course good news and much needed. But some clarity or hints wouldn’t hurt.
What he is alluding to appears to be to do with the sale of the club and, more specifically, what has been holding it up.

From what I gather, from a bit of digging around last night, one of the issues that have caused an impasse has been resolved. Big positive sign, however there are still hurdles to overcome, but things are moving in the right direction again.
It’s more than we’ve had in the last few weeks something to cling on to before 12th July

From what I gather, from a bit of digging around last night, one of the issues that have caused an impasse has been resolved. Big positive sign, however there are still hurdles to overcome, but things are moving in the right direction again.
The biggest one overcome at least do we think?

Be impressed if they’ll ever get over RM being a massive ____.

Not only is there a lack of understanding of NDA on here but there also seems to be an assumption that DD is a simple process. Perhaps reading the below might help to relax some people

Not only is there a lack of understanding of NDA on here but there also seems to be an assumption that DD is a simple process. Perhaps reading the below might help to relax some people

I think we’d be more relaxed if not for the impending deadline and embargo scuppering and casting a worrying shadow over our near future. If we had none of that the Zone would be a far quieter place.

So, it sounds like we are closer to realising a new chapter in SUFC history.
If rumours are correct, the process of DD has uncovered hidden debt which was talked about yesterday, you cannot make it up!? I hope that by the end of this takeover that ALL parties are paid up what they are rightfully owed, including the trust, also staff and players need to be applauded for their loyalty towards the club.
I like the news that they want Martin completely out of it, this is the only option to keep everybody happy and the lift the club and City will get from this news will be awesome.

Up The Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back