• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is/was definitely another interested party, but with the time left on the clock even if Kimura walked away they wouldn't be able to act I wouldn't think

If Kimura do pull out and ultimately we do die, hope they dont take flak.

As post above says "If they dont complete this, we are done", imagine having that pressure added to the deal now too. Basically on them to keep the club alive...

Just a thought.

Fixtures are out this Wednesday. Assuming we are part of these does that mean that Kimura or Ron have given sufficient evidence to the NL? If true the players have gone on 'Strike' added to the fact once again staff and players havnt been paid i wonder what the NL will be making of this today? absolute mess the whole sorry situation

If Kimura do pull out and ultimately we do die, hope they dont take flak.

As post above says "If they dont complete this, we are done", imagine having that pressure added to the deal now too. Basically on them to keep the club alive...
I get where you’re coming from, and clearly Ron is making things exceptionally difficult to get over the line, but I support Southend Utd not Kimura. If they pull out they’ll just be a commodities trade finance firm that I hadn’t heard of that tried to buy the club. I couldn’t care less about their PR.

Ron however is and will remain a ****.

Just a thought.

Fixtures are out this Wednesday. Assuming we are part of these does that mean that Kimura or Ron have given sufficient evidence to the NL? If true the players have gone on 'Strike' added to the fact once again staff and players havnt been paid i wonder what the NL will be making of this today? absolute mess the whole sorry situation
The fixtures will be out on Wednesday but instead of being excited and planning trips I’m more worried about the club being able to play those games when the season starts or will we get hit with a points deduction with all the goings on behind the scenes,

So I've just watched an interview with Paul sturrock from preseason 2010.. the first question.. " Paul how relivied are you that the club has avoided administration,?"

Ron has been getting away with the for FAR too long. I truly think next Thursday will be our last

The fixtures will be out on Wednesday but instead of being excited and planning trips I’m more worried about the club being able to play those games when the season starts or will we get hit with a points deduction with all the goings on behind the scenes,
thats sort of my point. Lots to worry about and whether we get to play a pre season friendly next week at Canvey or even start the season is very questionable. whether we have a club on the 12/7 or beyond is the only real concern have. But having a clun (assuming takeover happens) we do need a league to play in

Just a thought.

I wouldn't of thought fixture list inclusion would mean much, doubt there's much happened between AGM and fixture list release. Additionally just because fixtures are released on Wed doesn't mean they're not already prepared. As another poster has articulated seems much more likely points deduction, bond required than we'll be missing off the fixture list.

Solidarity
See your point but my friend who works at the club and is waiting for wages isn’t so happy about fans boycotting season tickets
Enormous sympathy and solidarity with staff but that's Ron's job, not ours. If Ron can't run a business that convinces fans/customers to part with their cash then, again, that's down to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back