• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
100% this, if we fall he doesn't. He can claim he tried his best to sell us and he may have been playing Kimura all along. I do not think we will get a stay of execution come the 12th of July, if people want to protest that is their right. What is another unforgivable trait amongst the never ending list is the treatment of staff and the anxiety he is putting us fans and them through with zero communication with us on anything.

Even a brief update would help all of our mental states of stress atm.
I think anyone who is getting truly stressed over football really needs to reevaluate their lives

Yeah protesting brought on covid, protesting took Ron to financial ruin so he HAS to sell, and protesting, I believe will be what resurrects George Michael. I feel the power of the protests have been widely fabricated rather than coincidental!
As GBJ stated above, he isn't in financial ruin. Have you seen his property and assets? We by protesting and taking it to his residence has created urgency for him to sell and has definitely risen the eyebrows of his family who are having to endure these protests outside their house.

Protesting doesn't have to be standing outside his house shouting, it can be not renewing season tickets, not buying anything from the club shop (not that there is too much in there anyway). Protesting is proactively making a point on your stance.

But no we should all be good little children and sat at home doing nothing.

If Rm is as asset rich as being suggested, it’s bewildering that he doesn’t find it easier to raise against those assets the relatively paltry amounts needed to avoid late filing charges late payment charges and expensive lawyers pleading for adjournments. He looks like a man of straw.

If Rm is as asset rich as being suggested, it’s bewildering that he doesn’t find it easier to raise against those assets the relatively paltry amounts needed to avoid late filing charges late payment charges and expensive lawyers pleading for adjournments. He looks like a man a straw.
He already has to the tune of about 39 mill against FF and RH land. The loaning well has run dry until progress is made on either.

Well I'm glad you for one are sitting back all happy clappy. Perhaps you should change your name to Nero. :Winking:
Not happy or clappy nor flappy , just got many many more things in my life than football , although I really really want sufc to go forward as I enjoy going to games but I’m not gonna get stressed out over it

Nobody knows who this Wolfy is. He or she could be anyone, just hiding behind an anonymous identity on social media.

The fact people are taking their comments as statements of fact is deeply worrying.
Tis an odd situation with ‘them’. Perhaps a plant by either side. We are all just so desperate for anything positive/negative to grasp on to…

Integral Sports Management (part of the Kimura bid) tennis player Ryan Peniston has drawn Andy Murray in the 1st round if Wimbledon.

Wonder if the deal could be sealed at Wimbledon over Pimms and Jam scones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back