• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
What happens to everyones shares if/when Ron finally sells?
Ron's only selling his shares, I suspect via selling SEL, which holds his SUFC shares - everyone else retains their holdings

For avoidance of doubt we suspect he's also selling some involvement in FF, training ground. The 'only' refers to his shares in SUFC in relation to other people who also own shares in SUFC

Last edited:
If the article mentioned exclusivity that seems to have been removed.
It did mention exclusivity when it was first published - I copied the quote on here at the time. But at some point, relatively quickly (days not weeks) it was edited. So the assumption is that exclusivity hasn't been granted

It did mention exclusivity when it was first published - I copied the quote on here at the time. But at some point, relatively quickly (days not weeks) it was edited. So the assumption is that exclusivity hasn't been granted

It definitely said exclusivity had been granted, but unfortunately that wasn’t the case… hence it was edited. That was covered by a few posters on here at the time, who insisted that the article was wrong.

Exclusivity still hasn’t been granted, as far as I’m aware.

I’m wondering if anyone else is trying to bend Ronald’s earhole in the meantime…?

🤔

It definitely said exclusivity had been granted, but unfortunately that wasn’t the case… hence it was edited. That was covered by a few posters on here at the time, who insisted that the article was wrong.

Exclusivity still hasn’t been granted, as far as I’m aware.

I’m wondering if anyone else is trying to bend Ronald’s earhole in the meantime…?

🤔
Does that mean no DD has been done at all so far?

Does anyone else find it strange how we’ve learnt near to nothing from any journalists about the state of the sale?

You have to assume neither party are keen to let any info out at all and are preferring to let things play out as they are so far?

I would guess if Kimura do get close to pulling out leaking a little info about the perilous nature of things may be a tactic they’d use, unless they think the fall out from a resentful Ronald is worse than the pressure he’d be put under by the fans.

well I've just head that Kris Tremaine and 'Uncle' Ron Martin are having a royal rumble in the car park at RH tomorrow afternoon and winner takes all.
Sorry just what I've heard
Only problem is, it'll be a Bret Hart/Steve Austin 1997-style finish where we don't know who has won.

Reactions: Dvg
There is a rumour ....
Ray Winstone is joining the board
The Rock is buying us
There is a documentary made
There will be a documentary made
Rons holding up the deal
An estate agent from Colchester is buying us
Steve Nash is going to buy us
Kimura is holding up the deal
Ron forgot to water the plants
We have been nicking water and power from t'farmer doon road
Everyone has left
No one has left
Elvis is alive
and Michael Jackson didn't do it
Is he still playing for a second rate team in Iceland or Arendale?

This is getting TOO much. Feel like reposting my painting of 'The Scream' from yesterday! WE ARE ALL EDVARD!!!!
Actually, as much as I don't want to be a pedant (he lied, brilliantly) the subject of Munch's painting is not the one doing the screaming. The figure is reacting to hearing the "scream" of Nature, or as Munch put it, "an infinite scream passing through nature"

Actually, as much as I don't want to be a pedant (he lied, brilliantly) the subject of Munch's painting is not the one doing the screaming. The figure is reacting to hearing the "scream" of Nature, or as Munch put it, "an infinite scream passing through nature"
This is why art class was such a good way to catch up on lost teenage sleep

Thanks for confirming, so a period of exclusivity is for what purpose then?

To enable a few days for them to complete without concern of being gazumped?
Pretty much. It is granted when a provisional agreement over the value and structure of a deal has been reached and the seller has declared that bidder, via the agent, as the "preferred bidder".

Thing is, I don't think this has been done in the usual way (quelle surprise). I don't think the agent has had an awful lot of involvement at all, and RM seems to have had his own unique deadline in mind for when he wants it sold by. No good for Kimura if course and definitely not a show of good faith or etiquette, but perhaps he wanted to keep his options open by not granting exclusivity.

We had been led to believe (from a very good source) that DD was well under way. Then again we were also all led to believe that Rolf Harris only loved cartoons and look how that turned out.

A man with three legs, singing about two little boys and doing strange things with hamsters!!!.......He didn't fool all of us...Then again I watched Jimmy Savile instead.:Think:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back