• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont care if its a house hold or a football club .I have been inforrmed that it not the correct thing to do to cut of a water supply supply to ant propety .On talking to my local water board .They said theywouls persue all avenues to get there money owed .But cutting off a supply is imrolle .So even if Ron is responcable which he probable is The water company should have taken court action against him not cut the water off .

What I mean is there is currently a water tank in the car park supplying water to the portable toilets.
ah I see what you mean! So essentially the water hasn't been turned back on there's just fresh supply in the new form of a tank as opposed to mains ? another RM cost cutting measure!

I dont care if its a house hold or a football club .I have been inforrmed that it not the correct thing to do to cut of a water supply supply to ant propety .On talking to my local water board .They said theywouls persue all avenues to get there money owed .But cutting off a supply is imrolle .So even if Ron is responcable which he probable is The water company should have taken court action against him not cut the water off .
I think you have certain rights if you're a domestic user. Not sure that applies to businesses though

Going forward, HMRC tend to use WUP's as reminder notices, so if the NL are going to use the issue of the petition as the trigger for a points deduction, we are going to have to be very careful.
I thought the NL statement read that all HMRC and football debts needed to be paid on time whether subject to a WUO or not.

I think the points deduction will kick in as soon as we are in arrears with payments rather than when a WUP is issued.

Is there evidence that water debt is being paid? B & L water is not from the mains supply.
Not unless somebody found about 120k under the sofa at the club or they have arranged a payment plan by now.. Both of which i don't think have been done as both would involve a substantial payment.

I believe the water companies are in the process of going to court against us unless we pay but that of course takes time, which atm keeps the water at RH on, well that and the van parked over the shut off valve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back