• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
£2m I believe. Think it's all creditors + other HMRC debts
nPower have agreed a payment plan and PG Site (at least previously) agreed to the adjournment. We know that the HMRC debt is currently £275k on the petition and some more (amount unknown) as unpaid tax accrued since then

Been quiet for a few days. I know a meeting took place yesterday in St Albans involving a few people. But I don’t believe much was actually achieved, could be wrong.

Laurie said to me directly over the weekend, keep the faith. Which is what is pushing my hopes forward.

I do know, 2 separate parties are frustrated as hell with RM and his inability to communicate either directly or through a lawyer.

My understanding of Australia rumours are it’s a pure investment deal, which if I’m rightly informed will be linked to the future earnings surrounding developments on land we already have control of, as well as the football club.

Been quiet for a few days. I know a meeting took place yesterday in St Albans involving a few people. But I don’t believe much was actually achieved, could be wrong.

Laurie said to me directly over the weekend, keep the faith. Which is what is pushing my hopes forward.

I do know, 2 separate parties are frustrated as hell with RM and his inability to communicate either directly or through a lawyer.

My understanding of Australia rumours are it’s a pure investment deal, which if I’m rightly informed will be linked to the future earnings surrounding developments on land we already have control of, as well as the football club.
St. Albans. Is that where the Club's accountants are based?

Hugh lauries involved now?

hugh-laurie-in-blackadder.jpg

It's probably best we all keep things like Laurie telling you to "keep the faith" to ourselves considering what the past few months has thrown up, as well as the fact we are dealing with Ron "the rat" Martin don't you think?.

It's not doing anyone any favours all this false hope and I suggest until there is anything concrete we stop feeding rumours on platforms like Twitter and SZ.

It's not doing anyone any favours all this false hope and I suggest until there is anything concrete we stop feeding rumours on platforms like Twitter and SZ.

If I could superlike a post this would be it. These ITKs been spouting for months now and I get goalposts change but nothings ever clearly been concrete apart from our court dates. Its playing with people’s minds saying “something this week” “coming days” “expect to hear more tomorrow” then silence. It’s completely jarring.

If I could superlike a post this would be it. These ITKs been spouting for months now and I get goalposts change but nothings ever clearly been concrete apart from our court dates. Its playing with people’s minds saying “something this week” “coming days” “expect to hear more tomorrow” then silence. It’s completely jarring.
I'm happy to see posts like Crate's, and Rigsby's (and others that I have good regard for). Any small reassurance that things are progressing quietly in the background are welcome as far as I'm concerned.

I'm happy to see posts like Crate's, and Rigsby's (and others that I have good regard for). Any small reassurance that things are progressing quietly in the background are welcome as far as I'm concerned.
I understand the need for small reassurances and those mentioned have a good track record but the fact the deal was done with Kimura then it was off evidently displays it really doesn’t matter how any current deal is progressing until its done.

Yeah it really isn't. I'd love to see your math.

Using the UK averages, 19% have no savings at all, another 14% have less than £1,000 savings, another 27% have less than £5,000 in savings.

That leaves 40% of our fanbase that can afford to chip in plus a few that would skint themselves to do so. That isn't taking into account apathy and frugality causing many that could chip in, not to. And also that many of our fans are from the same households.

Maths!

I’ve said several times out the ITKs on ignore and life becomes easier. 5 months of false dawns and growing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back