• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I've spoken to the ref and he will allow us to wear pink sock tape in support of the charity. Usually used to support breast cancer but I thought this would be a nice touch for us to have something visable on the day.

On that note we have now been given the old pink away strip to play in

Huge thank you to Andy at Outstanding Branding for the banner

66566_10151063272282312_1393427676_n.jpg

Today is the day.

If you can come along and support the charity whilst watching me do Paul Sturrock impressions please do.

Your all more than welcome and a small gesture compared to you guys putting this together. Good luck and I hope you raise a few quid

Well, my mother has already given me a tenner to stick in the bucket this afternoon :happy:, as will I and the good lady, I've managed to persuade her to come along to a football match for the first time since Southend v Watford back in the mists of time :omg: so I hope many others will join us, regardless of the weather, both to watch and stick tenners in the bucket.:thumbsup:

Tell you what, it was so wet, the dye was running out of my shorts at the end.

I'll let Wino tell you about his belly flop with pike.

I was inspired by Tom Daley and a lawn roller. I also won a Col Ewe shirt of Izzet. Wet, Hurt and been given it large. well it was for charity but even Chris Phillips couldn't change it for us.
Great effort everyone.:Worthy: Bucket n Spade, Wardy, Trueblue ........and all that showed up.:Worthy:

Back