• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if the confidence of the Prediction League participants counted for anything, we'll sweep to victory. I've just had a look and the percentages are Home Win: 70% Draw: 12% Away win: 17%......amazing! I suppose people just believe that the no win run MUST come to an end sometime...........why not tonight? I'll be happy to be one of the 12%, who are incorrect, so long as we can somehow pull off a win tonight. As it's on TV, I was SO tempted to go for 0-0! :sad: I wonder whether the Sky team will talk about the possibility of PB's job being on the line?

That doesn't always seem to ring true though, does it? I'm sure it seems to work equally for or against.

Does for me on my recollection of everytime we have played a team that has just sacked or appointed a new manager. Not saying everytime but a much higher percentage of losses.

Bentley

White - Sokolik - Egan - Coker

Hurst - Leonard - Clifford - Straker

Eastwood - Loza

Is what I'd like to see. Time to get some pace in the side.

Blues to stop the rot with a 2-1 win, Clifford and Loza with the winner.

Feeling guilty. I actually felt so totally bored at the bury match have decided to choose watching on sky over going to the match. Never thought it would come to this!!! You know we'll win now!!

Bentley

White - Sokolik - Egan - Coker

Hurst - Leonard - Clifford - Straker

Eastwood - Loza

Is what I'd like to see. Time to get some pace in the side.

Blues to stop the rot with a 2-1 win, Clifford and Loza with the winner.

One goal is ambitious enough, let alone two...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back