• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A quick fire pre-match thread so soon after a match as obviously the yellows come to town on Monday Night.

I have read that their Chairman has said their new manager will be in place for this match so we need to be aware they may well be geared up for this one. not to mention their 3 points with the not so bad Hartlepool stirring up more confidence possibly.

Other thoughts please.

Could this be yet another 'must win game?' :winking: In all seriousness, without a WIN on Monday night the immortal phrase comes to mind, "they think it's all over.........it is now!" For those going, if we don't get the three points, stay in your seats after the final whistle, I understand there is some post-match entertainment planned.............a certain large lady is going to sing. I think I've made my point!
Difficult to drop either Egan or Sokolik after the last couple of performances. We've got to start Loza, with either of the two other 'liabilities'. Probably an idea to throw on Straker and see whether he frightens Oxford........if he frightens US more than the opposition, change him for Payne at half-time. Hurst is woefully out of form but he won't regain it sitting on the bench...........anyway, we don't have too many options, do we?

Maybe if there's less crowd there might be less "pressure" from them......clutching at straws perhaps?

Just don't understand what happened to that team spirit pre Hull...

In stating that I want Loza to start, it's not that I wish to put pressure on his young shoulders nor am I totally convinced that he will make any difference.........it's just that, viewing the other options, he seems the best bet.

In stating that I want Loza to start, it's not that I wish to put pressure on his young shoulders nor am I totally convinced that he will make any difference.........it's just that, viewing the other options, he seems the best bet.

He's got pace to burn that's for sure.If he does start Staker should play too.

He's got pace to burn that's for sure.If he does start Staker should play too.

It has now got to the stage of just try something different,anything, as what we are doing isn't working. For sure drop Hurst, and I have seen nothing from barnard and his body language is all wrong. We need 'winners' and he doesn't look like a winner.

Watching it on a stream. Not paying to watch them ***** pretend to be footballers until we win again.

You could drop anyone in the midfield or forward line at the mo but then the back ups an subs are doing naff all when they get the chance. How can we go from trouncing Millwall and Chesterfield to barely mustering a decent chance against some godawful teams.

Not sure I can be bothered to watch a dodgy stream let alone a live game. Totally out of love with SUFC, possibly even more so than when Sturrock was manager.

Not sure I can be bothered to watch a dodgy stream let alone a live game. Totally out of love with SUFC, possibly even more so than when Sturrock was manager.
Chin up MK, we're gonna do this the Southend way! Eight wins on a trot.......77 points.......and sweep into a Wembley Play-off Final...................

.....................and lose:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back