• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre-Match Thread Southend United v Oldham Athletic, Saturday 5th August, 15:00ko, NL, All Ticket no pay on the day

Starting XI and result

• Collin Andeng-Ndi

Votes: 109 79.6%
  • Gus Scott-Morriss

Votes: 107 78.1%
  • Harry Taylor

Votes: 97 70.8%
  • Ollie Kensdale

Votes: 106 77.4%
  • Nathan Ralph

Votes: 106 77.4%
  • Jack Bridge

Votes: 102 74.5%
  • Cav Miley

Votes: 105 76.6%
  • Noor Husin

Votes: 94 68.6%
  • Wes Fonguck

Votes: 83 60.6%
  • Harry Cardwell

Votes: 107 78.1%
  • Callum Powell

Votes: 65 47.4%
  • Jack Wood

Votes: 82 59.9%
  • Dan Mooney

Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Louis Lomas

Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Oli Coker

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Votes: 5 3.6%
  • Win

Votes: 32 23.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 27 19.7%
  • Lose

Votes: 54 39.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a non UK Firestick but I think Mrs ORM might have something to say about the chances of me watching it :Smile2:
That, my friend, is a complete bollock, as they say. How about your smart phone with a VPN added?

This will sadly be an opening day hammering 4-0 or 5-0

Our only hope is Oldham has the opening day jitters and we can escape with a 1-0 or 2-0 defeat
I think we will run on adrenaline and may just escape with a draw on saturday but reality will bite hard in the games after that. Absolutely ridiculous situation we are in.

I have this ridiculous thought that immediately the embargo is lifted Kev and the chaps will magic up some wonderful new additions to our team and we will rocket up the league and by Xmas this will all be a distant memory. Wibble.
We certainly have the correct people at the club to make this happen ...

But as it stands, we are nailed on Relegation Favourites and the only way we avoid this is a Kev and gang master class and or the embargo being lifted

Wouldn't put it past them, but it's going to be difficult

The fl;y in the ontment hear is the tramp Ron martin goes to the court on Ang th 24th or what ever day it is .And tells the judge that he cant and wont be paying the HMRC bill .So we would be 10 piontsworse off .And he wouldnt care a jot .

Our first 11 with what we have got isn’t terrible probably a mid table 11… obviously it’s keeping them all fit that will be the problem
And of course we can win Saturday!! Hopefully a good loyal support for Kev and the team they deserve it

We certainly have the correct people at the club to make this happen ...

But as it stands, we are nailed on Relegation Favourites and the only way we avoid this is a Kev and gang master class and or the embargo being lifted

Wouldn't put it past them, but it's going to be difficult
Nailed on relegation favourites? According to who?

I'd have Powell in for this one. Shaun Hobson is not comfortable with fast people running at him.

Your right Casey never played, who the hell is Casey, the fox in the north bank???
Do not forget Shrimpet Hobson will be lining up for the oppo, our biggest miss this season.
I think after his sterling service to SUFC, Hobbo deserves better than this!
I am baffled by your response and manipulation of my post

I was responding to Shrimpet's post and reminding that Hobson, who Shrimpet had missed off his list of leavers would be facing us. Also that he would be our biggest miss (loss) of this season and therefore not too assume we would win comfortably.

I really rate Hobson and if you were to go back on my numerous match reports over the years you would see several man of the match performances in my opinion.

Poor from someone in your position as Staff member

I was responding to Shrimpet's post and reminding that Hobson, who Shrimpet had missed off his list of leavers would be facing us. Also that he would be our biggest miss (loss) of this season and therefore not too assume we would win comfortably.

I really rate Hobson and if you were to go back on my numerous match reports over the years you would see several man of the match performances in my opinion.

I doubt @Spaceman Spiff meant any malice or manipulation in the way you interpreted it. I thought he was just having a mischievous dig at Shrimpet. No doubt Spiff will clarify.

Eh? Firstly it was a joke (fairly obviously I think), and secondly you typed Shrimpet not me - I didn’t amend your post as you suggest. Just an odd and unnecessary overreaction!

The fl;y in the ontment hear is the tramp Ron martin goes to the court on Ang th 24th or what ever day it is .And tells the judge that he cant and wont be paying the HMRC bill .So we would be 10 piontsworse off .And he wouldnt care a jot .
And we would likely be wound up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back