• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Southend United v Carlisle United

Shock. You show as soon as we lose but not a peep last week

oh no look ...

a mark molelesy FAN BOY trying to wind me up as our club goes down the cr=pper

people like you are really part of the problem .. you actually want to play in the national league so your big hero can hang around a proper club not the pub teams that are his real level ...

MM could not even organise a penalty taker ...

its seems to me you get more satisfaction from having a dig at me that actually caring about the future of our club ...

a loser with a loser mentality supporting a loser ...

This performance is non league and that's where we are going. Everything to play for and turn in a show like that. Lucky no fans in there

JD is the penalty taker, and he has a good penalty record. A lot of times a striker wants to take it, but you say no. ANG got away with it last time. So Akinola tries it on this time, as he badly needs a goal. JD needs to be strong and say ''No, I take the penalties''. Akinola had zero confidence on that penalty. Weak management as well, to let this happen two games on the trot. Like Paul Clark said, you go into a game knowing who will take a penalty, not decide as it's given, as the wrong idiots want to take it.
I agree with this. The Manager should have this covered, especially after ANG last time.

Found the substitutions really odd (again)
Would have kept experience on the pitch and put more on. Not just a like for like change.
Then aimless high balls to holmes! Wtf!!
Deserved to lose that. Hate saying it

I agree having spent nearly £400 watching this Motley team on Ifollow watching a gutless team I have finally had enough! Better to save £70 on remai der of an atrocious season!
I have to say this is a tenner too far for me as well. I’ve backed MM throughout and already have accepted relegation but .... that was pathetic. Enough posting today now as I’m fuming. Can’t excuse that.

Pathetic, no other team would of kept their manager all season whilst rooted to the bottom of the league. So angry how RM just thinks this is long term ****..what game plan have you got when you allow your team to drop out of the league...

****ing shambles.

I think we all know what the long term plan for RM is, it's well known.

It also has absolutely nothing to do with the future of our club. Once the housing estate (with something of a new ground) is finished, you won't see him for dust as his Bentley speeds off into the sunset.

Q. But what will happen to SUFC Ron? A. Who ****ing cares.................

Back